Growing up, with the help of Aunt Flynn

Description: Flynn is like an aunt to Julie and the boys and spends a lot of time watching them and spending time with them. The boys and Julie are 4 and 5 years old and Flynn is 13 in the first one. Julie and the boys are siblings. (It will mostly be between Flynn and Julie as Julie grows up)

Warning: uh...bad grammar? And maybe some stuff that doesn't make sense?

Note: When it talks about the dress, it is the one above♥

Requested by PreciosaDeLeon Thank you for your request! I hope you like it!

FLYNN'S POV

These kids are driving me up the wall! Reggie won't eat hotdogs, all he will eat is pizza! Luke keeps pulling Julie's hair! Alex keeps mumbles random, incoherent words! And Julie, she keeps trying to get me to play piano. When I don't play it, she acts up.

"Luke, Reggie! It's lunch time!" I call, placing the hotdogs on the plates. Reggie and Luke come bounding down the stairs. Alex and Julie are alrady sitting at the table. Luke jumps up to the table but when Reggie sees the hotdog on his plate, he looks at me, his face full of disgust.

"I don't wike hotdwogs!" He exclaims. "Me want pwizza!"

"I'm sorry Reggie but you can't. We don't have any pizza."

"But I don't wike hotdwogs." He pouts. I roll my eyes and squat down to his level.

"How about this. I make you a peanut butter sandwich and you don't have to eat the hotdog? Deal?" He nods his head and I turn to see Luke take the hotdog off Reggie's plate and take a big bite out of it. I roll my eyes. Of course Luke would do that.

(Still) FLYNN'S POV (4 Years later)

"Hey Jules, how was school today?" I ask as I take Julie's bag from her.

"It was fine." She says, walking up the stairs and into her bedroom. I raise my eyebrows and help the boys take their bags off and get them doing their homework. As they do their homework, I go upstairs to check on Julie.

"Hey Jules," I say, tapping her door lightly. "Can I come in?"

"Go away." She says, muffled by presumably her pillow.

"Come on Jules, I can help." A few seconds pass before she opens her door and walks back to her bed, throwing herself onto it. I sit down beside her. "You want to talk about what's bothering you?" She sits up and sniffles.

"It's Billy. He won't leave me alone." She sniffles again. "He keeps pulling my hair even when I tell him to stop." She crosses her arms. I start to chuckle a little bit. She looks at me, incredulous. "It's not funny!"

"Jules, Bobby likes you. That's why he's acting the way he does."

"He likes me?" I nod. "Oh. Cool!" She hugs me. "Thanks Aunt Flynn!" She looks at the clock and her eyes widen. "Oh no! I should work on my homework." She rushes downstairs to the kitchen table. I follow slowly and start to get dinner ready for them. Their mother would be home soon.

(Still) FLYNN'S POV (Time skip, 8 years)

I open my front door and toss my mail onto the table. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of water, setting it on the counter. I grab a banana and peel it, taking a bite of it before grabbing my water and flipping myself onto my couch. I turn the television on and my phone dings beside me. I look to see that I have a message from Julie. Pickin up my phone, I smile. I haven't heard from her in at least a year. Last I heard, her and Billy were together and going on strong.

Hey Aunt Flynn, can I ask your advice on something? Uh oh, is there trouble in the relationship?

Of course! Whatever you need! I reply.

Well, prom is coming up and Billy asked me to go and I said yes bjt I have nothing to wear and I am terrible at dancing and mom is at work and the boys don't know how to do anything and can you please help me?? I chuckle to myself. I remember when I went to prom.

Of course! I will be over in an hour or so. Okay?

Thank you Aunt Flynn! You are the best!

See you soon♥ I place my phone back down beside me and quickly finish my banana. I make my way upstairs to look in my closet. When Julie graduated from Grade 8, her mom had accidentally bought her a prom dress when she was buying her a dress for school so she gave it to me for safekeeping. Now I just need to find it...

After digging around in my closet for 20 minutes or so, I finally find it! It's a blue colour with white lace all throughout it. I carefully take it out to my car and place in it carefully, as to not ruin it. I climb in and make my way over to Julie's place.

(After prom)

"Oh my ghost!" Julie exclaims. "Thank you so much Aunt Flynn! For the dress and for teaching me how to dance! I had so much fun at prom!" She embraces me. I hug her back.

"You're welcome for teaching you how to dance but that dress is actually from your mom. She bought it a long time ago."

"Really?" I nod. "I'll have to thank her then. I still had a blast at prom though! It had to be the best night of my life!"

"I'm glad. Prom was such a fun night for me too! Come on, tell me all about it!" I say, making room for her on the couch beside me. She sits down and tells me every detail about prom night.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating much lately. I hit a patch where I didn't have the motivation to do anything. It was really hard for me to even get up for school. I decided to take a break, take it one day at a time. I'm a little better tonight so I hope I will be okay the next few days.  Let me know what you thought of this chapter in the comments! I'm also sorry that it was a little short but I couldn't think of where to go from there. I hope to update again soon but I'm not sure when that will be. I hope you are all doing well. How are you doing? Are you guys taking good care of yourselves? Don't forget to comment and vote! Feel free to leave any requests in the comments or in my dm. I hope you have a great day/night/whatever time it is for you! Stay safe!
-Emily♥