CUTIE PIES:RUKE

Description: Just some cute moments with Ruke

Warning: Cuteness

Note: Boys were born in and are still alive in 2020

REGGIE'S POV

" Luke," I whined. He looks up from his book and looks at me. "Can we go do something? Something fun." My eyes light up. "We should go to an indoor trampoline place!"

"Ooh that sounds fun!" He gets up, throws me over his shoulder and makes his way to our car. He puts me in, climbs into the driver's seat then climbs out again. "We forgot yur helmet and knee pads." He leaves, and comes back with them in his hands. Throwing them in the back, he climbs back in and pulls out of the driveway.

We arrive ten minutes later at the trampoline place and by now, I am bouncing on my toes. When we get inside, we are greeted by this guy who leads us to the trampolines, goes over the rules and regulations and leaves us to it. I quickly climb on and start bouncing. Luke climbs onto the other one and we have a competition to see who can bounce the highest. I win, of course.

A few hours later, we are heading back home. Luke is driving and I sit in the passenger side, barely able to keep my eyes open. When we get inside, I stumble into a couple walls before making it to the couch. Luke puts on a movie and softly strokes my hair until I fall asleep.

LUKE'S POV

I sit up and stretch to see Reggie sitting at the counter in the kitchen, eggs on the stove and a fresh pot of coffee.

"Morning babe." I say, kissing him softly.

"Morning! There's fresh coffee and breakfast will be ready soon." He says cheerfully. A piece of hair falls into my face and I brush it away. I pour myself a cup of coffee and he checks the eggs. "Breakfast is ready." He says, serving me a plate.

After breakfast, we sit kn the couch in the living room, Reggie laying across my lap. I stroke his hair and he smiles up at me. Suddenly, he sits up and run out of the room. He comes back with my hairbrush and many little elastics. He climbs in behind me.

"Here comes the hair braiding monster." He chuckles and I laugh. Reggie is so corny, I love it. He pushes me ff the couch and onto the floor.

"Hey!" I object, but I am laughing. I sit, resting, y back against the couch and Reggie runs my brush through my hair. Then he starts braiding it. When he finishes, three hours later might I add, all of my hair is braided and we sit at the counter again, chatting, when Reggie mentions that he is bored. I grin evily and run into the bathroom, grabbing a bag kf random things. I dump it out onto the kitchen counter amd start going through it. We have tons of makeup and nail polish. I choose a gorgeous blue for his nails and paint them before deciding to donhis makeup. Nce I finish, he takes the makeup and nail polish and does mine. Today was the best day ever! It was so much fun!

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this little one with you. I know it's kind of short but I hope you like it! I'll see you in the next chapter! Stay safe and have a great day/night/whatever time of day it is for you!
-Emily♥