Birthday Bombardment : Mama Julie♥

Description: it is Luke's 7th birthay party. They boys' mom has to go get some supplies so Julie is stuck watching all of he 7 year olds.

Requested by PreciosaDeLeon Thanks so much for requesting! I hope you enjoy!

Warning: Swamped Julie, many 7 year olds (and most are boys)

JULIE'S POV

I take a deep breath and ring the door bell. It's just a 7 year old's birthday party. It can't be that bad! I tell myself as the door opens.

"Auntie Julie! You made it! You made it!" Luke exclaims, wrapping his litte arms around my legs.

"Of course I did! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I reply with a huge smile on my face. He takes my hand and drags-I mean, leads me into the living room, babbling on about some nonsense or another. I see Alex and Reggie, among about five other 7 year olds.

"Auntie Juju!"

"Auntie Julie!" The two boys rush up to hug me.

"Hey boys!" I smile. "Who's ready to have a great time?"

"Me!" All eight boys screech. I wince and cover my ears. Emily, the boys mom comes downstairs.

"Oh Julie honey! So good to see you." She hugs me awkwardly. She has never been a huge hugger. "I have to run out and pick up a few things from the store for the party. Do you mind watching them for a few hours?" I look at the boys, eyes widened as I gulp.

"Yeah, sure!" I exclaim. "No problem!" That's a lie. I can barely take care of three 7 year olds, let alone eight.

"Thanks Jules! You're a life saver!" She quickly rushes out the door. I turn back to the boys.

"Alright, listen up. I am your commanding officer. You are to do what I say, no questions asked. Understand?" The boys all giggle. "I said do you understand?" The boys nod, smiling widely. "Good, your first order is to have fun! Now, let's go have a dance party!" The boys and I go to have a dance party.

After our dance party is over, we play hide and seek. At one point, Luke tried hiding behind a pole and Reggie tried hiding behind some bread. They are not the brightest boys but I love them anyway.

"Where oh where could they be?" I look in closets and under in the cupboards. I find their frieds Charlie, Owen and Jeremy hiding together under the sink. Finn and Jake hid together in a coat closet. Now, it's just Luke, Reggie and Alex that I need to "find". I can see Alex's feet sticking out under the curtains and Luke and Reggie hide behind a pole and bread. I chuckle and walk past the curtain Alex hides behind. Slowly, I pull the curtain back to reveal Alex, frozen in place, eyes wide, breathing heavily. "Found you Alex!" I chuckle as his breathing returns to normal. I walk up to the bread and pull it back to reveal Reggie, smiling wide, drool dripping from his mouth. "Found you Reggie! Sorry you can't dream about that bread anymore." He looks at me and pouts.

"Auntie Juju, can we have hotdogs for lunch? Pretty please?" He bats his eyelashes and gives me his best puppy dog eyes.

"No, hotdogs aren't good for you. They hurt your tummy."

"I don't care! They can have my tummy! All I care is they're yummy!"

"Calm down Reggie. Let me find Luke first and then we will ALL talk about it okay? Your mommy should be home by then too."

"Okay." He nods his head. I continue "looking" for Luke. I walk closer to the pole and the closer I get, the more he tries to hide. I manage to sneak up behind him and tap him on the shoulder, making him jump.

"Ghost nabbit!" He exclaims, making everyone laugh. I hear the front door open and close.

"I'm home!" Emily calls and the boys run up to her.

"Mommy!" They exclaim. The four of them hug. Owen, Jeremy and Charlie come up to me.

"Julie," Owen tugs my sleeve timidly. "Please can we have hotdogs for lunch?"

"Okay. We can have hotdogs for lunch." I look at the others. "Is that what you all want?" They nod their heads. "Okay, I'll go make some hotdogs."

A few hours later, after eating hotdogs, playing games, opening presents and having cake, Charlie, Owen, Jeremy, Finn and Jake are picked up by their parents and go home. Alex, Reggie and Luke run up to Luke's room to play with his new Star Wars Lego set. Emily comes up to me as I am washing the dishes.

"Oh Julie, honey. You don't need to do that!" She exclaims.

"I made the mess so I want to clean it up. "

"Let me help you at least." She grabs a dish towel ad starts drying the dishes. "Thank you for watching the boys for me today."

"Oh any time!" I exclaim. "Really, the boys are great! I love wathing them for you! It's really no problem." I smile.

"Thank you honey. Did they give you any trouble?"

"No, no. No trouble at all! They were amazing!" I say, washing the last dish.

"I'm glad." She takes it and dries it, putting it away. The entire kitchen is now cleaned up.

"I should probably head home." I say, making my way into the living room.

"Thanks again for coming and for watching the boys."

"It's no biggie. Anyway, good bye."

"Bye Julie." She gives me a quick hug. The boys come bounding down the stairs so fast I'm afraid they will fall.

"Bye Auntie Julie!" Luke and Alex exclaim, crushing me in a hug.

"Bye Auntie Juju!" Reggie says, nearly knocking me to the ground with his hug.

"Bye boys. I'll see you later." I smile, pulling on my coat and boots. Once I get them on, I wave once last time and walk out the door.

Hey guys. What did you think of that chapter? Did you like it? I'm sorry if it seemed short and a little rushed, I couldn't figure out how to end it and I was also really tired while writing it. (I almost feel asleep lol) Let me know in the comments what you thought! How are you doing? Have you been taking care of yourself? Taking time to do what you love? To focus on you? Please feel free to comment and vote! Also feel free to comment any requests you have here. If you have requested for me to do a oneshot, please put it in the comments here or dm me your request. I just want to be sure I have them all. Thank you so much for almost 13k reads! You guys are amazing! I love you all so much! I hope to update again soon! Have a great day/night/whatever time of day it is for you! Stay safe!
-Emily♥