This Band Is Back? Part 2

Description: You were part of Sunset Curve back before your bandmates died. You fell out of music for years. You are great friends with Julie's dad, Ray and no longer talk with Bobby. (Trevor) When the boys come back, you are the only other person who can see them off stage, other than Julie. They help you get into music and you guys reconnect. Bobby is nice.

Warning: Sad, mentions of killer hotdogs

Note: This will be split into a few parts as it will be a longer one. I also cut out some dialogue when writing this since it was getting long but just assume it's there still. This has not been edited

Y/N'S POV (1995)

I stare at the girl in the studio's mirror, looking back at me. The one wearing a simple black dress, with sleeves coming down to her wrists, with black flats on her feet. The one wearing a silver infinity necklace her brother had given her for her 16th birthday. This girl in the mirror doesn't look like me. My hair is hanging down loosely around my chin, no makeup because I know it would run. I never was a fan for wearing makeup anyway. The grim expression on my face and the pain in my heart keeps reminding me that today is an awful day. I would be seeing my brothers, my best friends, the best things in my universe, burried. Placed 6 feet underground. Another tear slips down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I turn away from the mirror. I'm not ready for this. We should be living our lives. They should be alive, standing next to me. They shouldn't be wherever we go when we die. We should be laughing and being a family. I shouldn't be preparing words to say at their funeral. I hear a knock on the wall behind me. I turn to see Bobby standing there in a black suit, his jet black hair sleeked back nicely.

"Hey, y/n." He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his torso. "How are you holding up?"

"They should be here." I tell him, a stray tear slipping down my already wet cheek. "We shouldn't be saying good bye to them. We should be living our lives." I start crying a little harder and he quietly strokes my back.

"I know." He says, his voice craking a bit. "I know." He pulls back. "We should probably get going." I nod, wipjng my tears quickly. I grab a pack of pocket size tissues, knowing I will be needing them, and tuck them into my purse.

We meet Rose at the church. She hugs me when she sees us and I hug her back before we walk inside.

I slowly walk up to the front of the crowd, in front of Luke's grave. I turn to face them.

"My brother, Luke Patterson, was the best older brother I could have ever asked for. He was always there to back me up in an argument or to stand up and say something if somebody even muttered something bad under their breath about me. When I had nobody else to turn to, I knew I could always count on him. I remember one time when we were younger, this kid at school was being mean and Luke being Luke, took his apple sauce from is own lunch and poured it all over the boy's head." I let out a soft chuckle. "When I turned 16, my boyfriend at the time broke u with me. Luke spent three days sitting on my bed with me, eating ice cream and watching Disney and Marvel movies to cheer me up. He's the one I told all of my secrets to. We were more than siblings, we were best friends. He always made sure that I would be okay before himself. He was constantly thinking of other people. He rarely thought about himself." My voice cracks as I look at the coffin, holding his body. "I love you Luke. I have and I always will love you. You are the best big brother in the entire world. You were taken from us too soon and we are all going to miss you. Thank you for always being there for me all these years, even when I wasn't always there for you. I now wish that I had spent more time with you." I take a blue rose from the bouquet beside the coffin, give it a gentle kiss and place it on the coffin gently. I wipe my tears and turn my attention to the coffin with Reggie in it.