STRANGER PART TWO: RUKE/JUKE (REQUEST)

Description: Part two of Stranger. It is a conversation between Reggie and Luke about the ending of the last part.

Warning: Small Ruke Fight

Requested by KrazyKat945 Thank you so much for requesting!  I hope you enjoy it!

LUKE'S POV

I stare after Reggie, dumbfounded. The stranger was always me? What's that supposed to mean?  I ask myself. As Reggie disappears down the street, I quickly chase after him, completely forgetting about my conversation and plans with Julie. Not that it matters anyway, Reggie is more important to me than the plans I was making with Julie, seeing as none of it matters if I don't have Reggie. 

"Reggie!" I call. "Reggie, wait up!" He stops and slowly turns around to face me. "What was that all about?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yes, actually, I would. Why are you so mad at me?" I ask. I never did anything to make him mad. "What did I do?"

"It's not what you did, it's what I did." He replies.

"What did you do?" I ask softly.

"I gave somebody my heart and trusted them wth it. But that was a huge mistake." I take a step back. Does he mean to say that we are a mistake?

" Reg, I-i don't understand. What are you talking about?"

"I see the way you look at her Luke."

"At who? Julie?"

"Yeah, Julie!" He spits her name out like it burned his tongue. "I see the way you were looking at her. I've never seen you look at anyone that way."

"Reg, what are you talking about? Julie is just a friend."

"She's more than a friend to you Luke! You might not know it, but you love her."

"Reg, I only love you!"

"Yeah right." He turns and starts to walk away, tears forming in his eyes. I grab his wrist gently and pull it back.

"Reggie, I don't love Julie. Yes, I do love someone, but it's not her." I say. He looks like he's been hit by a truck. I cringe. I'm probably not making much sense. "I love you, Reggie. And I always have."

"Then why don't you smile like that with me? Why don't you laugh like that with me?" He lets out a choked sob.

"Reg, the only reason I was so happy and giddy like that is because Julie was helping me plan." I explain. He wipes his nose on his sleeve.

"Plan what?"

"Well, I was going to wait until dinner to do this but," I pause, getting down onto one knee and pull out a ring. He gasps, covering his mouth with his hand. "Reginald Peters, I have loved you since the moment you charged into me that first day of high school. Since you spilled that disgusting spinach and oatmeal smoothie on me." I laugh. "Reg, I don't think I can exist knowing that you are there and I don't do everything I can to make sure that you are the happiest person on Earth, even if we are dead. You are the reason I didn't go off the deep end after my fallout with my parents. You are the whole reason I survived high school. I can't do this without you. I can't exist without asking you this. Reginald Peters, even though we are dead and death technically can't do us part, will you make me the happiest man dead, and marry me?" A tear slips down his cheek as he smiles.

"Yes!" He exclaims, pulling me up and kissing me. Willie and Alex poof out of nowhere and Alex rolls his eyes.

"Finally!" He cries. Willie smiles and offers us a congratulations. Julie comes running down the street, winded, with a huge smile on her face and laughing.

"Looks like we aren't waiting for tonight." She laughs. We all laugh with her and I slip my hand in Reggie's and we kiss again.

Hey guys. I hope you liked that chapter! Let me know what you thought of it and I will hopefully see your comments! I want to say thank you to everyone for supporting me and reading this story! It means so much! School is finally over and that means summer is here! Yay! But that also means that I probably won't be updating for the next couple of weeks as I will be gine camping, but I promise, I will work on creating the chapters when I am gone and I will publish them as soon as I get back! That will be happening a lot in July, seeing as basically every week I will be camping with a day in between or so. But please, keep sending in your requests, preferably through dm seeing as I am not getting the comments right now. As always, feel free to vote and leave a comment! I will read them when I can! I guess I will see you in a couple of weeks! I hope you all stay safe and have a great day/night/whatever time of day it is for you!
-Emily♥