Mama Julie

Description: The boys are three year olds and Julie is their babysitter.  She has to take care of them and they are a handful. Flynn has to come and help her take care of them.

Warning: Boys are little, panicking Julie

Note: Hasn't been updated yet♥ Enjoy!

JULIE'S POV

These boys are getting on my last nerves! Especially Luke! I get that they are three years old but still! Luke won't leave my side but when he does, he gets into all kinds of trouble! Reggie won't stop asking if we can have pizza. I swear, if I hear him ask for pizza one more time, I am officially going to lose it! Alex is the only good one. He can be sassy towards Reggie a little bit but he's helpful, for a three year old. He helps keep the others in line. I take a deep breath and look at the clock. It said twelve thirty pm. Okay. Okay, I can do this. Only three hours to go. I plaster a fake smile on my face and turn to the boys

"Okay boys!" I clap my hands to get their attentions. Luke stops yelling and pulling Reggie's hair. Reggie stops crying and asking for pizza and Alex stops his colouring. "Are you guys hungry?"

"Yeah!" They screech, making my cover my ears and cringe.

"Okay! How about, we put on some Bubble Guppies while I make some lunch? How does that sound?"

"Bwubble gwuppies!" Reggie claps his hands.

"Bwuvvle guvvies! Yay!" Luke yells. Alex smiles.

"Like bwubble guvvies." He laughs, making me chuckle. They settle in front of the TV and I put Bubble Guppies on for them. I head to the kitchen to make them some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. When they are ready, I put them at the table and the boys run up to it.

"Want pwizza!" Reggie cries when he sees the grilled cheese on his plate.

"Grilled cheese is what's for lunch." I tell him. He throws himself on the floor and starts to throwna tantrum.

"Want pwizza! Want pwizza!" He repeats over and over.

"Me want pwizza too!" Luke starts whining.

"Not you too!" I beg. "Please, I can barely deal with one, let alone two!"

"Want pwizza! Want pwizza!" The boys yell synchronizing with each other. I look at Alex, half expecting him to start freaking out too. He doesn't move, just calmly eats his sandwich.

"We aren't having pizza." I tell them. "Grilled cheese is for lunch. That's what your mommy said to have." The boys keep screaming and crying. I can't take this! I take out my phone and dial Flynn's number. She picks up on the first ring.

"Hey Jules! How babysitting going?"

"Not very well! Can you please come over? I need help controlling these kids!"

"I'm already on my way!" We hang up the phone and I turn back to trying to calm the boys down. I look to Alex for help but he just gives a little shrug.

After what seems like forever, Flynn arrives and the boys are still screaming and crying on the floor. Flynn walks right into the kitchen and stands over the boys.

"Alright! That's it! Quit screaming! Quit crying! Get back into your chairs and eat your sandwiches quietly!" Flynn tells the boys, her voice slightly raised. The boys immediately stop crying.

"Pwizza?" Reggie says quietly.

"No pizza unless you sit down and do what Julie tells you to do." She replies. The boys quickly sit down and start eating ther sandwiches. I flop down on the couch, Flynn on the chair beside me. Alex finishes his sandwich and climbs up on the couch beside me.

"Chocwate?" He asks.

"I guess. Your mommy did say you could have a piece after you ate lunch." I get up and grab him a piece of chocolate.

"Fank woo."  I flop back down on the couch. An hour and a half. I tell myself. An hour and a half.

Flynn and I spend the next hour and a half playing with the boys. They finally calmed down and we had a great time putting puzzles together and playing hide and seek. It was sort of fun. When the boys mom arrived, everything was all cleaned up and the boys were situated in front of the TV, watching more Bubble Guppies. As we were leaving, the boys ran up to us and hugged our legs.

"Fank woo!" They exclaim. I look down at them and smile.

"Don't worry, we'll be back again soon." They let go of us and we say our goodbyes. As we were walking out, I look at Flynn. "I love those boys. They are adorable. But I don't want to be going bac anytime soon." I chuckle.

"Yeah, they really were a handful."

Hey guys. Two chapters in one day! Let me know wat you thought of ths chapter? Did you like it? Do you haveany experience with babysitting? As always, feel free to comment and vote! Let me know any requests you guys have or any shios you guys would like to see. Thanks so much for all of your support on this book! It means a lot! Anyways, I should get some sleep! Have a great day/night/whatever time of day it is for you! Stay safe! Sending my love!
-Emily♥