WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH THEM? (Request:Relynn)

Description: Flynn and Reggie like each other and Luke, Alex and Julie know so they decide to set them up to get them together. You know, the typical blind date, set up your best friend with their crush type of ordeal.

Requested by Lukanette_Fan thank you for all your requests! It really means a lot♥

Warning: Uh....I can't really think of any...maybe some incorrect facts. Some of the destinations might be wrong. I'm not totally sure on the geography. (I live in Canada and have never been out of it) If you find any errors (or other warnings), please let me know!

Note: They are all alive and born in 2020

FLYNN'S POV

"Jules, can you PLEASE tell me where we are going?" I beg my best friend, not for the first time, as she drives out of the city, just as the sun starts setting.

"Nope. Sorry Flynn. No can do." She laughs and I scowl.

"Jules, you know how I feel about surprises! Please tell me!"

"Not gonna happen Flynn. Sorry." She shrugs and I go back to sulking in my seat. I see a sign up ahead that shows that we are arriving in Channel Islands National Park. Jules parks the car and hands me a pillow case. "Put this over your head."

"What? Why?"

"Please just do it."

"Fine." I put the pillow case over my head and she leads me into the woods. I am so going to regret this later, I can feel it.

16 HOURS AGO (JULIE'S POV)

I walk into class with Flynn, sitting down in our usual seats. Luke comes in behind us and sits to my right. Reggie walks in and sits beside Flynn, smiling at her. He leans over and whispers something to her and she laughs.

"Ugh! Why can't they just get together already? Everyone knows they like each other!" Alex groans, taking a seat behind me. I turn and smile at him.

"I know. They both like each other but they are both so oblivious. It's killing me!" Willie agrees, sitting next to him.

"Like, honestly, what are we going to do with them?" I exasperate.

"Mm." Luke replies. We turn to him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I shouldn't have said anything. It's their relationship." He says. "We definitely shouldn't get involved."

"Yeah, you're right. We definitely shouldn't set them up on a blind date." Alex agrees.

"Yeah, we really shouldn't do it tonight. In Channel Islands National Park." I add in.

"At six o'clock pm." Willie chuckles.

"Definitely not. We shouldn't meddle." Luke says, a grin forming on his face as the bell rings. A matching grin appears on my face as well as on Willie's and Alex's faces.

AFTER SCHOOL (STILL JULIE'S POV)

We gather at my house in the studio. Alex brought a basket and some blankets, Luke brought candles and an old boom box his mother had in the attic. I prepared the food. (It was nothing special, just some leftover homemade pizza.) We have the entire plan. I will bring Flynn, Luke will bring Reggie and Alex and Willie will set up the picnic in the clearing in the woods.

Hey Flynn, wanna come over and hang out tonight? Dad said you could. I text her. She never says no to a chance to hang out.

Sure! I'll be there soon! She replies.