14. ALEXAPLAYBONETHUGSNHARMONY-CROSSROADS🌪.

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

ASIAN'S POV

RiCO💣💘

R| "Yo sis, you free to talk?"
A| "Yeah, talk to me"
R| "Listen, I just heard some crazy shit..roll a blunt and we gon talk".
A| *laughs* "Aight, gimme a minute"
R| "Na you got me fucked up sis"
A| *laughs* Tell me how I got you fucked up sis? I barely like people to bother people so why you pressed?"
R| "Nana get outta here wit all that, you don't be calling me"
A| "We were just on the phone last night, Tf you talm bout"
R| "...Oh yeah I forgot haha-bitch hurry up and roll the blunt"
A| "chill I'm done, now talk to me"
R| "The shit about Coi from earlier didn't feel right wit me..so I've been doing some investigating of my own and girl, tell me why I found that Coi ass is linked up with the Vice lords"
A| *sighs* ".........Continue"
R| "Sis, the only reason why Coi let us use the helicopter was so she didn't seem sus, she didn't really like the vice lords anyways"
A| *sighs heavily* "....Anything else?"
R| "This bitch has a mole around her. Cause that mole spoke to one my guys, talm bout Brent got taken out and how he was there and how Coi has the video of the shit going down-"
A| "Cause she was the one that took him out. She didn't wanna seem sus to the streets cause word on the street she was a Vice Lord but behind closed doors she was a Black Disciple. I get it, good business move, but now you gotta die for it and I know she gon be on some funny shit when I see her in a bit....but I got sum for her..thank you for confirming my gut feeling".
R| "Ima text you the addy of the hide out, I'll have a car waiting outside for you".
A| "Appreciate it, talk to you later sis"
R| "It's all good, later sis".

I put out my blunt and I sat stiff, zoned out.

I was on some straight demon time.

I didn't even want to plan this shit out and torture her.

I just wanted to take her out.

I may say a little words here and there, she can say her couple too, I'm fair.

But she gotta die and ima make it interesting, she fucked wit the wrong one and ima have fun wit this.

I got up from the chair, walking into me and Von's room and looked under my bed for my Draco.

When I found it, I placed it on the bed and smiled.