28. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED PRT 1🌪.

2;30pm//MOLLY'S BIRTHDAY💗

MOLLY'S POV

SO ITS A BAD BITCHES BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYYYYYYY🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.

OKURTTTTTTTT.

I'M THROWING A PARTY TONIGHT AT MY CRIB TONIGHT AND I'M INVITING A FEW OF MY PEOPLE'S OVER AND ITS FINNA BE A VIBE.

ARIES MOTHERFUCKING SEASON💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

TIME TO GET FUCKED UP FOR NO REASON🤌🏾.

Aight.

I'm guessing you can tell I'm excited about this shit.

Me and the girls went shopping earlier to pick up stuff for the party.

I would tell you about it...but I'd rather show you🌚.

~WALMART~

I was pushing the shopping cart through the alcohol aisle, browsing with Asian.

Asian walked up in front of me and picked up a bottle of Hennessy.

"You want Hennessy?" She grinned deviously.

"I want anything that's going to paralyse me tomorrow morning. I ain't tryna feel nothing. I ain't even tryna feel this pussy" I said.

Asian laughed at me as she put the Hennessy bottle in shopping cart.

"Damn bitch, that's how you feeling?" Asian said, reaching over for the bottle of Patron.

"Yes the fuck I am. You gon be feeling it too!" I smirked. "Ion want nobody sober, this WILL be a night not to remember"

"You know I don't drink like that...but since it's yo birthday and I love yo crazy ass, I will just this once" Asian rolled her eyes at me while putting a bottle of Malibu in the shopping cart.

As we were adding more bottles I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder from behind.

I quickly turned around cause I got ptsd from pussy ass bitches tryna jump yo girl from behind.

I was ready to rock somebody shit, until I saw it was Rico, she was pushing Mali in the cart.

"Woah-woah were you about to punch me in my shit?" Rico laughed.

"Yes tf I was! Don't be tapping on me" I scolded.

"oH sOrRy" Mali sarcastically waved her hands around. "Scary ass bitch, we won't tap you again" She said as she jumped out the cart Rico was pushing.