16. "BAECATION". 🌪

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

VON'S POV

I bought a crib out here a while back when I used to move weight around Miami.

I needed a place to stay so I could move my shit around, but I didn't want to draw attention to myself so I purchased a nice 'family' crib and disguised it as my trap house.

I let Durk know what went down before we left and he was cool with it.

I knew he would be, but I didn't want my nigga tripping about me.

I've already given Asian a tour of the house and she's basically all settled in.

I'm tryna make this shawty fall for me, that's the whole reason why I wanted her to stay wit me.

I know this won't be easy.

But I like a challenge, and I ain't gon stop till I have her.

"So how long we staying here?"

Asian asked, as she placed her suitcase on the bed.

"Just until the heat dies down..probably a month"

I sat next to her and started scrolling through my phone.

"Shit, I need to call somebody to collect the bodies" She face palmed.

I stood up, removing her hands from her face so she could look at me.

"You good ma, I already sorted that..but I gotta question" I said looking into her eyes.

She squinted her left eye intrigued, by what I had to ask her, making me laugh at the face she was pulling.

"What you laughing for boy? What you gotta ask me?"

"You know how to move weight right?"

She gave me a "really" face and sucked her teeth.

"Na I don't" she said sarcastically.

I screwed my face up and flicked her forehead.

She squinted her eyes at me and shoved my chest.