21. YOU WILL REGRET🌪.

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

ASIAN'S POV

I aggressively dropped my bag on the bed, crouching down to the draw that was beside it. I took out all the clothing that I had placed in there and started folding them and putting them in the bag.

Rico walked in with a blunt in her hand, sitting beside the bag that was next to me and observed me whilst I packed.

"Why you look so mad sis? What's got you so hot?" Rico said as she lit the blunt.

I stopped folding the clothes and sighed heavily.

I looked over at the flowers that were on the table that Von had got me the other day, instantly feeling myself getting heated.

I walked over to the flowers that we're the vase and picked it up.

Rico was confusingly observing me with her head tilt.

"Asian? why you got those flowers in yo hand-wait is that flowers with..money? you can grow yo own money plant? since when?! where you get that shit?! bitch you better plug me!"

Rico got up excitedly, walking over to me to analyse the plant.

She held her hand out, waiting for me to place the vase in her hand but I had other plans.

I gave Rico a nonchalant look before throwing the vase and watching it smash against the wall.

Rico gave me a 'wtf' look before ran over to the smashed glass particle pieces and started picking the money up.

When she was satisfied, she walked over to me with a shock expression on her face.

"Yo money plant produces 100 dollar bills! There's got to be least 20k in my hand, why you ain't tell me? we coulda planted this shit a long ass time ago!" Rico waved the money in my face.

"That ain't no damn money plant! Von got me flowers and put money in them" I slapped her hand away and continued packing my stuff away.

I'm livid that Von left me like this.

Especially now, cause I caught feeling for the kid, which I was trying to avoid.

I don't do very well with abandonment.

It reminds me of moments as a child, where my parents would leave me at home to fend for myself around the age 6-7 years old to roam and sell on the streets.

They had money to make and my nana lived on the other side of town, she couldn't watch me and I hated that shit.

I had a strict routine at home, my parents would feed and wash me before putting me to bed at 7pm.

They would tuck me in, read me a story and play soft frequency music so that I would sleep through the night.

Sometimes it worked, sometimes I'd pretend to sleep and sneak out of bed when I heard the front door close.