34. HOPEFUL 🌪.

VON'S POV

"Hold on mama, stay wit me aight? I'm gon get you outta here. I promise"

I say before calling Pop.

As the phone was ringing by my ear, I quickly took a glance over at Asian and I could see that she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

Pop💨

P | Yo, it's pop and ima make yo panties drop wit this cock if you let me, it feel like glock I'm going grrr round yo block-"

V | First of all gang, you gay as fuck. Secondly, we got a situation over here. I'll explain when you get to the club, just make sure you leave right now and let me know when your outside"

P | AYE,  I AIN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU ON THE LINE but aight bet. Should I come alone-"

V | JUST LEAVE NIGGA, ASIAN GOT STABBED.

I cut the phone off.

I don't have time for this goofy shit.

"I ain't gon make it"

Asian mumbled to herself before coughing up more blood. 

"They got me, these fucking goofy's got me"

"Don't talk like that mamas"

I say applying more pressure to the wound.

"I know it feels that way right now, but once I get you out of here, ima get a doctor to come look at you & ima take care of you aight?"

Her shirt and skirt were completely covered in blood.

I wasn't sure how I was gonna get her out of here without people suspecting shit.

But then I heard couple people enter the bathroom talking amongst themselves.

"Ion know, the last time I saw her she was taking a nap by the bar"

"Taking a nap by the bar? Does that sound like Asian to you? When does she EVER take naps outside the crib bro, let alone a CLUB?"

My head subconsciously moved towards the door.

I thought I heard Asian's name but I wasn't sure.

I looked over at Asian again, and her head was leaning against the wall, drowsy.

She's loosing a lot of blood.

"We cant leave the club without Asian, we need to split up"

That sounded like Rico.