27. ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL🌪.

same night //01:15am

ASIAN'S POV

Me and Von just got back to his crib, and I was definitely feeling drained from what happened tonight.

Ion have no remorse.

That shit was too easy!

I know Kayla was Von's sister and all, but she crossed the fucking line.

I couldn't let her get away with that, the fuck I look like.

You tied my mf grandma up!

You know how I be.

Y'all knew it was coming!

But enough of dumb & dumber cause they dead as hell rn.

Soon as I got in, I headed to shower cause I wanted to freshen up before bed.

When I was all oiled up, I put my panties on but Von's draw caught my eye.

It was hot and I didn't feel like wearing clothes, and I'm sure Von wouldn't mind.

I went over to Von's draw and picked out one of the white shirts that he had in there and put it on.

Von left a little while ago to pick us up some gas cause I left mine back at my crib and he was running low.

I started feeling hungry so I went downstairs into the kitchen to see what I could whip up for the both of us.

But when I checked the cupboards, I ain't see shit but seasonings, a bag of popcorn and some bbq sauce.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"This nigga-....ain't no way..hold on, let me check the fridge..I know he gotta have sum in here"I said as I walked over the fridge.

When I opened the fridge, the fridge literally asked me what I was looking at cause this bitch was empty as fuck.

Ain't nothing but milk and half an onion in this fucker.

I facepalmed.

How does this nigga eat? He don't got nothing in here.

How does he survive.

We defo going shopping tomorrow cause we ain't going out sad like this.

I headed back to the bedroom and picked up my phone so I could order pizza.

We gon eat SUM round this bitch.

Ion play when it comes to my food, I get hangry if I don't eat.

I ordered two large meat feast pizza's with wings, fries, two tubs of ice cream and a large sprite.

The place said the food will be with me within the next 20minutes, so I got into bed and waited for Von to get here.