31. I'M TIRED🌪.

VON'S POV

"I think the feds outside this motel" Molly said.

"The fuck you say?" Mali questioned.

"I said I think the feds-"

"Bitch I heard what you said dummy, but why they here?"

"I have a feeling the receptionists downstairs called em" I said.

"Story of my life" Asian face palmed.

"Them receptionist bitches robbed me" Pop complained.

"How they rob you?" Baby questioned.

"Nigga, they took the stack I gave em and called the feds! Those 'all my life I had to fight' stank ass pussy hoe receptionist bitches robbed me"

"Too much is going on" Polo face palmed.

"The fuck you mean I woke up this morning, happy as hell, ready to start my day. I rolled a fatty and all dat. Had a shower and got a call from my nigga Choppa talkin bout "nigga, I hope you dressed and ready cause we going to breakfast" I almost hung up the phone on a nigga. Do you know how happy you gotta be to get up and get ready before 9 am to get breakfast nigga? So I asked him if any of the guys coming and he said everybody coming so I'm like aight bet. Everybody is in a good mood, shit gon go smoothly and it did-"

"Do you gotta tell this story right now? damn" Mali rolled her eyes.

"Yes the fuck I do, wait yo turn" Polo waved Mali off.

"Erm y'all, they got guns, I'm talking big guns. How the fuck we getting outta here" Molly turned away from the window.

"Is everybody strapped up?" Asian questioned.

"Yeah, course we are" Choppa said.

"Wait...what you got up yo sleeve Asian, cause yo ass crazy" Durk said.

Asian rolled her eyes and thought for a minute.

I observed her as she looked up at the ceiling, she's looking at a vent.

What she got in mind?

"Either we escape through the vents above us" She pointed to vent. "Or we kill our way out" Asian shrugged.

"Did you just say- I think ima go wit the vents" Rico said.

"Von...talk to yo wife nih" Durk laughed

"Kill our way out? are you crazy?!-" Polo was cut off by Asian.

"Yes, this isn't nothing new"" Asian rolled her eyes.

"But here me out. If we kill our way out and rob this bitch, it'll give whoever Durk calls for the van more time to come get us and meet us outside...plus money" Asian smirked.

I smirked at her, amazed by how quick she thinks on her feet.

We already in a enough trouble.