30. WE DON'T DO THAT OVER THIS SIDE OF THE RIVER 🌪.

ASIAN'S POV

"Come on, we don't have time for this! We just want a room" Mali pleaded.

The two female receptionist glanced at each other and shook their heads.

One of the receptionist was a white heavy set women, with blonde hair. The other lady was a more slim women with brunette hair, and she wore glasses.

The receptionist with the brunette hair and glasses spoke.

"Your kind isn't welcome here"

"Your kind?! Tf does that mean, you got me fucked up"

Rico said as she glared the receptionists down.

"Exc-"

Pop cut the receptionist with the brunette hair off.

"Don't you say another word or ima stick my ankle in that stressed out beer belly of yours. Now listen, y'all gon take this money"

He took out a stack of cash out of his bag and slammed it on the table.

"And y'all gon book us that room...or ima bring this smoke out and aim it to your dome and trust me...you don't want that" Pop smirked.

Everybody's attention was on Pop cause he doesn't talk.

EVER.

He's what you would call, "the silent assassin".

So hearing him speak up surprised the fuck out of me.

Like this nigga has a voice box?

And his voice deep as hell for somebody so little.

"B-but I got asthma"

The receptionist with the brunette hair said, with a worried look on her face.

"Bitch fuck yo asthma and yo childish ass lungs"

Pop pushed the stack of cash closer to the receptionist.

The receptionist looked towards each other, before taking the stack of cash.

Shortly after, the receptionist with the brunette hair booked us a room and handed Pop the key.

•••

~ROOM 1738~

Pop opened the hotel door with the room key, and we all found a place to sit down.

There were at least 10 of us, so the space was definitely limited.

Ever since we got to the motel, Von and them has been distant with us.

Which I understand.