9. I'M NOT A BOOK DON'T READ ME🌪

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

ASIAN'S POV

I began to stretch, as I rubbed my eyes while they were closed.

When I opened them slightly,  I realised that I was in an empty bed.

I slowly got out of bed, walking over to my wardrobe and picked out my pink nike leggings with a white vest, laying them out on the bed.

I picked up my towel that was hung up on the door, walking over to my bedside to pick up my phone so I could play frequency healing meditation music while I shower cause it relaxes me.

I walked into the bathroom, admiring myself in the mirror and I noticed my skin was glowing from the facial that I did last night.

I put on the frequency healing meditation music, turned on the shower and took my clothes off and put them in basket.

•••

When I walked out the bathroom, I headed straight to my bedside table to pick up my oil so I could oil myself up per usual.

I was feeling zen, I could fall asleep right now.

I finished moisturising my skin and put on my black laced thong on with a matching black bra.

I was feeling like a bad bitch, my panties matching and shit, I'd definitely fuck myself.

Anyways enough of my sexy ass.

I put on the clothes I had laid out on the bed and applied lip gloss to my lips.

I made up the bed and picked up my blunt that I didn't finish last night, and headed to the living room where I saw Mali sitting on the two seater sofa by herself smacking on some sour patch.

Cuban was laying on Polo's lap with Pop sitting beside her.

And Molly was sitting criss cross apple sauce on the floor in front of the tv, with an annoyed look on her face.

Mali was the first to feel my presence and smiled at me.

"Aw you look cute in pink" She complimented.

I gave her a small smile.

"Stop gassing my head up"