33. UNFINISHED BUSINESS🌪.

13:05pm

ASIAN'S POV

~before everything took place~

Me and Molly were down the street, standing by my car, waiting for a customer to link up at the spot we agreed at.

A black male wearing a black tracksuit and a bucket hat started to walk towards us from a distance.

Molly began walking up to him, stopping abruptly when they were stood face to face.

I had my hands in my pocket observing the conversation.

There shouldn't be a conversation.

A quick exchange and we go our separate ways.

Unless you tryma negotiate a price because you don't have the correct cash.

I don't do ticks and I don't do negotiations.

You either have the money or don't call my line.

Molly turned around and began walking back towards me, but the boy was still standing there.

I raised my eyebrow confused as to what was going on, when in actually I wasn't confused at all.

I know exactly what's going on.

"He said he short" Molly said.

I sucked my teeth, irritated that she confirmed my gut feeling.

"Tell him I said to come ova here"

Molly smirked knowing some shit is about to hit the fan.

I don't like my time to be toyed with.

Molly turned around, raising her hand up and her voice to get his attention.

"Say you don't gotta ask me twice-AYO!"

The boy looked in her direction, slowly walking towards us with his hands in his pocket.

From where I'm from, hands in the pockets means you holding a strap.

And I say that cause my hands in my pockets on the trigger finger as we speak.

"Yo, everything good ma"

The male in the black tracksuit said as he observed me, licking his lips.

The cheek and audacity to think you would even have a chance with me, after turning up to our exchange short on the cash we agreed.

Imagine that🙃