1. I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF🌪

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

The name is Misharron Allen but I prefer to be called Asian.

I'm 20 years young and I live in the cold streets of Chicago.

I don't have parents.

They were killed when I was only the age of fourteen, from then I lived with my grandma until she kicked me out at two years later because I was a bad ass kid, getting arrested and caught up in the hood and shit.

She knew what she was getting herself into taking me in anyways, so ion see why she was surprised.

My parents were the leaders of a gang called "TBD" also known as "The Black Desciples"

The Black Desciples are one of the rawest and coldest gangs to ever come out of Chicago.

People wouldn't dare to fuck with them.

That was a straight suicide fr.

Majority of the gangs in Chicago has been wiped out because of TBD's.

Anyone that dared to step on their turf
were instantly put in body bags, no questions asked.

Unfortunately my parents were killed in a shoot out with a rivalry gang.

Till this day we dont actually know who killed them, its been an unknown mystery in Chicago.

Ever since they passed I've been working my way up to take over as leader, and I've done just that.

You hardly ever see me out cause the streets are too hot, and I'm too smart and too calculated to get caught.

I ain't afraid to die though.

All the shit I've seen and been through in my life, I'm surprised I'm still alive.

I've been shot, stabbed multiple times, but these niggas could never take me out the game.

Not without god's say so.

ASIAN'S POV

I walked into the room with a smile on face, as I dropped the bag of cash on the wooden table that was in the middle.

"Y'all did me proud today on gang I ain't gon lie" I grinned.

"Got me smiling foreal, and y'all know ion smile that dat".

I heard laughter around the room.

"I know they ass mad as hell right now " Molly laughed as she waved her ak around.

"That shit went too smoothly" Cuban stood up and walked over to me.

"Shit felt like a movie!"

I laughed, as I sat down and zipped open the bag of cash.

"We been planning for far too long, for it NOT to go smoothly".