17. YOU DONT OWN ME. 🌪

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

ASIAN'S POV

I was sitting downstairs in the living room smoking on a blunt, per usual.

It was early and I was feeling irritated.

Normally, I would have some kinda plan to be making money and I haven't been making shit.

I know Von wants to be partners and shit, and we can.

But I want my own clients.

I hate relying on people, I'd rather get that shit myself.

I know Rico had some connects out here in Miami so I decided to give her call, and to check up on Molly and Mali since I know they're with her.

RiCo💣💘

R| "Yo sis, you good? a little birdy told me you with your lil boyfriend"
A| "Girl bye, he's not my boyfriend, we just cool"
R| "Yeah right and I'm white"
A| *laughs* "Quit playing wit me, is Molly and Mali good? they settled?"
R| "Yeah sis, we in Canada though, took us forever to get here, where u at"
A| "I'm still in miami but on the outskirts, how long you plan on staying out there?"
R| "Probably a month, we tryna make money out here but it's hard, I don't have connections down here like that"
A| "You in Toronto?"
R| "Yeah sis"
A| "I used to sell weight around there, I could help you get some clients..but I need your help..I know you have connections down here and we practically in the same predicament..you help me and I help you?"
R| "You a life saver! say less sis! send me yo burner number and ima send that shit out, I gotchu"
A| "I'll do the same! Tell Molly and Mali to hit my phone!"
R| "I gotchu, stay safe sis!"
A| "You too sis"

Well that's sorted.

I sent Rico my burner phone number and sent out her burner number to a few people I knew in Toronto

This is why it's amazing to network.

You get more opportunities to make more money.

"You up early ma"

I looked up to see Von in front of me in a white fitted vest and jeans.

He sat beside me and rested my legs across his lap.

"Yeah, I had alotta shit on my mind. It's sorted now though" I shrugged.

"What's up? whats on yo mind?" He looked over at me.

"Ion mind being business partners with you, but I want to bring in my OWN clients, I hate relying on people, so I sorted sum out"

"Oh? You wanna be independent? That turns me on ma, I ain't gon lie"

He trailed his fingers up to my inner thigh.