38. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT ITS LIKE🌪.

VON'S POV

"You wanna try again?" Asian smiled.

"Of course I do, you gon give me my baby women. All of em-"

Molly and Mali rushed in and closed the door behind them in a panic.

"The feds outside, they found us again" Molly said.

"The fuck you mean they outside, how they find us-"

Asian raged in a whisper but was interrupted when Baby, Polo, Pop, Durk, India and Choppa burst through the door, quickly closing the door behind them.

"How these niggas find us? We all the way in Canada" Pop said as he was freaking out.

"Bro ion even know, I'm on probation man. This too hot" Durk said looking frustrated.

"Wait, you on probation too?" Asian turned to Durk.

"They on the same trial" Polo pointed between Me and Durk.

"What?!" Asian turned to me.

"And if I fuck up again, I'm going away for a couple years I ain't gon lie" I chuckled.

"Nigga why you calm psycho, you bout to go to jail"Pop said.

"Ion know bout you, but I ain't worried bout going to jail. I been in and out of my jail majority my whole life. Jail basically home" I shrugged.

"Stop talking like that" Asian glared at me.

"I'm being honest baby, but if I go jail, ima get off cause that's my god given right" I said with such convention.

"You wanna bet?" Choppa said.

"Y'all ain't betting shit. If you on probation put yo hands up" Asian said.

Everybody raised their hand, except India.

She stood by Durk innocently.

I facepalmed and sighed, staying in the stance for at least a minute straight before looking back at everyone.

"Oh we're so fucked"

"Oh na, I can't go back to jail. This goes against everything I stand for. Y'all see me on my spiritual sh-" Choppa panicked but Rico interrupted.