11. HARD OF HEARING🌪

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

ASIAN'S POV

Coi🐠💘

A| "Coi? what's up? you never call this early".
C| "Boss..ion even know how to tell you this".
A| "Tell me what? what happened?".
C| *sigh* "Its Brent..he dead".
A| "...Tf you say?".
C| "He gone, someone took him out!"
A| "...Tf you mean someone took him out?"
C| "Aye listen ima come get you, send me yo location I'm coming down!"

And just like that the phone was locked off.

I looked at my phone with such confusion.

What did she mean Brent was dead?

Na this gotta be a joke.

Na, this BETTER be a joke.

I decided to give Rico a call.

If there was anybody that could find shit out in the hood, without lifting a finger, it was definitely her.

RiCO💣💘

A| "Aye Rico, I gotta question"
R| "You good sis, shoot what's up?"
A| "Have you heard anything in the streets about Brent getting taken out?"
R| "Huh-what? taken out? Brent got taken out? I ain't heard shit, where you hear that from"
A| "Coi just called and told me. She coming to get me, so I called to see if you knew about it"
R| "Coi? how did she find out"
A| "I'm not sure, she didn't say"
R| "..Ima call you back sis, shit is weird".

She locked off the phone too.

I texted her location and laid my face between my palms, letting out a big sigh.

But quickly looking down, feeling warm body heat hugging against my petite waist.

"Stop stressing ma, we gon figure this shit out"  He said lowly in a raspy voice.

"Na, something about this don't feel right, and I ain't gon rest till it do"

I moved his arm so I could get up and head to the bathroom.

I needed to clear my thoughts before I do sum impulsive shit on some crazy shit.

•••

When I walked out of the bathroom, Von wasn't in the room anymore.

I oiled myself up and put on my juicee fitted tracksuit with black ankle socks and a white vest.

As I went into the bathroom with my make up bag, I heard someone walk into the bedroom.

When I turned around I saw Molly and Mali sitting on the bed.