20. I GOTTA DO THIS WITHOUT YOU 🌪.

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

ASIAN'S POV

I walked over to the body that was in front of me, crouching down to lift the head up by his dreads.

"You know this nigga?"

Von placed his gun on the table and walked over to me, scanning the deceased face.

"Na" he shook his head.

I nodded.

I released the deceased dreads from my fingers, letting his head drop to the floor.

I got up and walked to the other body that was in the hallway.

I didn't need to lift anything cause of the position he got shot in.

He was sitting flat on his ass and his upper body was slouched over with two bullets holes in the middle of his forehead.

"What about this one?"

I heard his footsteps from behind me.

When I looked up, his face held an angry expression.

He crouched down to take a better look at the face.

A devious chuckle escaped from his lips as he got up and walked away, leaving me with the body.

"Von?"

I followed him into the bedroom but he lifted a finger to "hush me" because he was on the phone.

I nodded and walked over to the bed side table and picked my material so I could roll up.

A blunt was definitely needed after this.

I headed into the living room and stepped over the body so I could sit on the sofa.

But then I had a thought.

I put my shit down on the sofa and walked back over to body, dragging it over to the sofa I was going to sit on and placed it in front of it.

I then sat myself down, resting my feet on the back of the body and picked up my tray so I could roll up.

You rolled up in here unprovoked and disrespected the house. Now ima use you for comfort so I can roll this blunt.

I mean you already laid out on the floor, might as well be useful for something.

When I finished rolling the blunt, I lit it with my lighter and took a long drag, feeling my body relax.

Von walked into the living room with a blank face.

He looked over to me and noticed I using the body as a foot rest, he sniggered and shook his head.

"You crazy ma"

I smiled at him, patting an empty space that next to me so he could sit down.