10. TEARS ARE FOREIGN TO ME🌪

⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

02:02am

ASIAN'S POV

I was laid up with Von in bed.

He was conked the fuck out and has been for about three hours.

Me on the other hand couldn't sleep.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach, and whenever I felt like this I knew some fuck shit was about to happen sooner or later.

I decided I wanted to roll a blunt but Von was holding onto me for dare life.

Ion really know what we got going on.

I'm so disconnected from my inner emotions.

I don't even know if I have feelings for him.

I must like him a little bit cause ion have niggas hugging on me like that but with him..it's different.

I feel safe in his arms.

I feel safe.

For once.

But I can't fall for him, cause ion think I could deal with another heart break..and killing Von won't be as easy as the last one.

I'd rather not deal with the stress, it's the best for both of us.

I slowly pried Von's fingers off my waist one by one until I was completely free.

He groaned a little bit, turning over on his side, opposite me.

I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom because I wanted to wash my face.

When I was done, I dried my face with my face towel that was hanged up on the side and went back into the bed room.

I noticed there was a pre rolled blunt on my bedside that I don't remember rolling.

I shrugged, picking it up with my lighter and I headed outside to the garden.

I got comfortable on the white chair, wrapping myself up in a blanket that took from the living room as I was on my way here