Our second day in Barcelona and we were out on the practice rink, getting ready for our competition. Weird how I was they only girl practicing. Oh well.

"I can't practice that much. I don't want to waste too much energy. Besides, I have to keep my special jump a secret." I muttered quietly too myself.

I know that even if I'm able to complete this jump, Yakov and Lilia will yell their throats out at me. Maybe even Viktor as well.

But I'm going to do it. I'm going to prove to my parents that I can do it. Im going to show myself to everyone what Vynette Vonroe is capable of.

At least Lilia helped me pick out a song. It was modern but still had elegance and grace in it. But I'm not spoiling it. And I'm even adding a ballet dance routine into my choreograph.

I did a quadruple lutz into a spiral then moved into a flying sit spin. I kept my ballet moves a secret and because I didn't want to overwork myself. I was determined to win this. I didn't want anyone distracting me.

"Alright! That's enough practice for today. I'm leavening!" JJ called out, causing my triple axel to turn into a single. He can never shut up, can he?!

"GOOD! Now shut up! Your voice is annoying!" I yelled then growled as I skated away. I don't know why, but I was in a bad mood. And not just because JJ was here.

"Hey." Yuri called out as he skated up to me.

"What?" I turned around and glared at him, until I realized my mistake. "I'm sorry, Yuri. I just- ugh, I'm frustrated." I said as I bit my lip while rubbing my arm.

"Why? You can talk to me." He said.

"I know, but, the thing is, I don't know why. I'm just moody. And... I'm nervous. What if I fail the Grand Prix, and then everything that I've done was just a waste of time?" I sighed.

"It's not. You worked your ass off to get where you are. I've never seen someone so determined like you. I know you'll do great. No, you will do great. Because you're Vynette Vonroe. No one can tell her what she can or can't do. No one can tell her shit. Cause she won't listen. She's my malen'kaya mysh'. My Marilyn Monroe. My Little Miss Skater King." He chuckled as he held my hands in his gloved ones.

I smiled widely up at him as I intertwined my fingers with his, giving his hands a squeeze as he squeezed back.

"Thanks, malen'kiy tigrenok." I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek as well. His cold lips on my red cheek added warmth to my body. "I see my mark is starting to fade. I guess you stopped me before I could've gone overboard." He chuckled.

"Same for you." I giggled as I saw the mark on his neck was no longer purple but a light pink.

"Get back to practice, you two!" Yakov yelled out. I don't know of he knows about us, but if he does, it's not a big deal.

"Alright! Jeez." Yuri huffed under his breath.

I just giggled and gave him a wink then went back to skating.

~~~~~~

"Ugh, my legs and feet are sore. Jacuzzi again?!" I asked excitedly to the Russian Punk.

We were done with practice so after getting changed, we decided to do a bit of sightseeing before we headed back to the hotel. And Yuri wanted to skip the fan meeting. Even Viktor and Yuuri were out sightseeing.

"Maybe later. Or tomorrow. I'm fucking tired." He sighed deeply as I lightly laughed. My stamina and energy is impressive. Well, sometimes.

We just kept walking in silence while holding hands, feeling the cold crisp air of Barcelona flowing through our hair.