We landed back in Russia and got off the plane and headed back home.  After changing and checking in on Potya, we headed over to the skating rink where Yakov, Mila and Georgi are.

"GUESS WHO BACK, BITCHES." I shouted, causing everyone to gasp in shock then laugh. Everyone but Yakov.

He just glared at us both, seething and fuming with rage as he started to shout at us about why we were in Japan. I was surprised that he wasn't more concerned about what I just said. Damnit Yuri, your foul mouth is rubbing off on me more.

Anyways, once all of that was done, Yuri and I were out by the barrier stretching our legs before we went onto the ice. While he had his leg up in the air, I noticed that he was texting Yuko who was wishing him good luck or something as Yuri went on about Yuuri making up his own program. Until Mila showed up from behind and wrapped her arms around him. He didn't seem to care though. I love Mila. She acts like an older sister to me and Yuri

"Ah, is this why you went to Japan? To find yourself a girl? I don't know why. You have Vynette right here. She's available now." Mila giggled as both of our faces flushed pink. I forgot that I told Mila and Georgi that Yelena and I are no longer together.

"Get off me! You don't know what you're talking about, Mila!" Yuri shouted as he went on about Mila's ex and her love life. Which ended up in Yuri being lifted into the air by her.

"Put me down, hag!" He yelled.

"Hey, I'm only three years older than you are." She said as I laughed until Yakov came up to us.

"What are you children up to?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing coach." Mila said then placed Yuri back down.

He was about to jump at her but luckily I stopped him in time. "Come on, Yuri. Let's go practice." I said as I pulled him away to get our skates on.

Once we had our skates laced up, we headed out onto the ice. But I noticed something new about Yuri. He seemed more calm, yet more focused. It was strange, but I'm glad to see that he's not complaining about practice and actually getting it done. I guess that competition between him and Yuuri finally woke him up.

After skating practice, Yakov called us off to the side. But we were greeted with a lady in a yellow fury coat. Once I got a good look at her, I gasped in shock. I instantly knew who she was.

She's Lilia Baranovskaya. Yakov's ex wife. The former prima ballerina of the Bolshoi Ballet and is implied to be quite famous. What's she doing here?

"Ugh, who is this ved'ma?" Yuri muttered.

"Shh." I whispered as Lilia made her way up to us.

She then stood in front of me and started to check over all my flaws and structures. She raised my leg as high in the air as she could until it felt like my muscles would snap.

I tried my best to bend and stretch the way she wanted me as I bit my lip to choke back my whimpers of pain.

"Hey! Quit that, you're hurting her!" Yuri shouted, but Lilia didn't listen. Instead, she moved on over to Yuri and did the same thing to him that she did to me.

"Not very flexible. We'll start from square one with ballet." She stated.

"Whatever you say." Yakov responded as Yuri stood back up from his uncomfortable stretching pose.

"Who the hell are you?!" He shouted.

"Yuri!" I whispered shouted, but Lilia's stopped me from saying anything more.

"I am going to choreograph you both a free program. That's right, and my expectations for you both are high. You'll both be more than a principal this season." She said as she cupped both mine and Yuri's cheek with her hands. Weirdly enough, they felt smooth. It... kinda reminded me of my mom for some reason.