(This is my OC Yelena. I made her myself.)

It was finally Monday. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. The only difference between my alarm and Yuri's is that my alarm is an actual song and not just some beeping noises. It started to play Daisy by Ashnikko.

I'm crazy, but you like that
I bite back
Daisies on your nightstand
Now don't forget I
Blossom in the moonlight
Screw eyes
Glacial with the blue ice
I'm terrifying

"Hmm... Vynette, turn your damn alarm off." I heard someone groan. That someone being Yuri.

I just groaned in return and rolled over onto my side then hit the snooze button. I always set my alarm a little early so I have time to wake up and shit. The time right now was about 5:35 a.m. Practice starts at 6 a.m.

I then turned back over to be facing Yuri again, still feeling that Potya was smudged in between us. Both were not even phased by my alarm at all. I let out a small chuckle at Yuri's sleepy, morning look.

He looked so cute, like a little kitten wrapped up under blankets. Like Potya. He was laying on his stomach so I could see the rise and fall of his back with every breath he took, his blonde hair was a mess and spread out all over the pillows, his eyelashes twitched every time I took a breath since I was so close to his face. He's adorable sometimes.

"And good morning to you, sleepyhead." I let out a small giggle as I ran my fingers through his crazy but soft blonde hair.

"Hm, your alarm pisses me off. Who wants to wake up to a song?" His words were muffled since half of his face was buried into the pillow, but I could easily understand him.

"Me. Better than your constant 'beep, beep, beep' alarm." I laughed. "But since you hate my alarm, here's a new one for you." I lightly smirked.

"What?" He sighed then asked.

"WAKE UP BITCH! TIME TO GET YOUR ASS UP!" I shouted as I shook him.

"Vynette, what was our deal?" He slightly opened his eyes to glare at me as he moved my arm off of his shoulder.

"Not to torture you til noon?" I asked as I tapped my chin in thought.

"Heh, no. Not to torture me at all." He mumbled.

"Aww, but where's the fun in that?~" I giggled.

"Whatever. Plus, it's too early for this shit." He rolled his eyes then closed them again.

"Aww, you poor sweet baby kitten. Want me to sing you a lullaby? I can sing Bayu Bayushki." I patted his head as I chuckled.

"Fuck off." He muttered and lightly slapped my hand away. Yeah, he's not a morning person.

"Come on, Yura. You have to get up. We have practice soon." I told him as I slowly sat up while rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes then stretched.

"Five more minutes." He groaned and turned to his other side to face the wall as he took the pillow and placed it over his head.

I just laughed at him. "Ok. You do you, boo. I'm gonna go get ready. And if your ass ain't up by the time I'm done, then expect a pouncing."

The only reply I got was Yuri's soft breathing and light snores. I just smiled and shook my head at the boy who slept in front of me.

"Oh, Yuri." I carefully took the pillow off his head to see his beautiful, peaceful, sleeping face. I then placed my phone next to him after I turned the volume all the way up. "You'll thank me later, shithead." I muttered as I smirked down at him and kissed his cheek.