(Vyn's POV)

Finally. Today's the day of the Women's Single Short Program and then tomorrow was the Free Skate. Hopefully I don't mess this up.

I was in the back room, getting dressed in my lively costume then putting on my leather coat to cover my costume. I wanted to surprise Yuri.

My costume was a sparkly one side long sleeved short leotard with a really short see-through skirt that had a small train in the back. It consisted of many colors like black, blue, purple, red, and pink. It really looked lively.

I walked out from the dressing room and walked up to Lilia so she could do my hair. Yakov was out by the rink, getting ready for Mila's Short Program.

As Lilia kept styling my hair into a wavy side ponytail, Yuri was giving me a pep talk.

"You remember all your jumps?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"And how many are you putting in the first half?"

"Two. Three in the second to earn more points. I'm pulling a you." I smirked.

Yuri just smirked as she shook his head. "When do you go on?"

"I'm third. After Sara and Mila. Then I don't really care about the other skaters." I shrugged. There weren't many female skaters here. Only me, Mila, Sara, Anya, that bitch, and two more who I don't know their names.

"Harsh." Yuri chuckled.

"Whatever. I'm here to do my best. If I lose, oh well. I'll keep trying until I make it to the Grand Prix. But if I win, we celebrate!" I shouted and fist pumped the air as Lilia finished my hair.

"That's my girl." He smirked as he held his hand out and gave me a side high five.

I lightly blushed when he called me that, but I pushed it down and gave him a smirk back.

"You two wait here. I have to meet up with Yakov." Lilia spoke up then walked away, leaving the two of us behind.

It was silent for a few moments, but I broke it by letting out a sigh.

"Hey.... Yuri?"

"Yeah? What's up? You're not nervous, are you?" He asked as his lips turned upwards into a taunting smirk.

"Tch, fuck no. It's just... I need to talk to you. After the competition. Alone." I muttered as I looked down at my skates while playing with my finger tips.

"Uh, sure." He sounded slightly worried.

"Don't worry. It's nothing bad, I promise. I just want to ask you something important later. It's fine." I shook my head as I took a deep breath. "Well, I'm ready for the ice." I smirked confidently.

Yuri's smirk faltered into that rare smile of his. He walked up to me and embraced me tightly. I was a little shocked since I knew he didn't like to show this side of him out in public like this, but I wouldn't complain.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned down to kiss my cheek, causing my face to slightly heat up.

"You'll make it to the Grand Prix. I know you will. I would say good luck, but I doubt you'll need it." He whispered in my ear.

My cheeks were now crimson red as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. But I was smiling brightly underneath.

"Thanks, Yu-Yu." I muttered as I took a deep breath, inhaling his scent.

"You'll win out there, little miss Marylin Monroe." He chuckled.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, just melting into each other's embraces. It felt nice, relaxing even. It was as if time had stopped and it was just me and Yuri. It felt like no one can break us apart.