Today's was the day of the Women's Free Skate in Canada. I did really good yesterday but I'm hoping to do amazing today. And I plan to go overboard and all out.

I was in the changing room alone, trying to finish the last of my makeup. I look like a hauntingly beautiful dead bride. Black lipstick, thick cat like eyeliner, grey sparkling eyeshadow with shimmering white in the corner, blinding highlighter, and I used the eyeliner to create a dripping effect running down my eyes and the corner of my lips like black tears and droplets. I looked a little emo, but I felt beautiful. Again, I was trying to look this way. This is my version of bold.

As for my costume, it was all black. But the leather spandex was sleeveless and covered in swirling details to look like an illusion. A pair of black long gloves that were fingerless and the see- through skirt was detailed with rhinestones. My hair was styled in a wavy side bun with long strands hanging down and had a black flower clipped in my hair for more detail. To me, I looked like a black rose. I loved it.

This is what I loved doing. I love giving the audience different programs with strange styles and music. It's my way of surprising them. One program is sweet and elegant, and the next is edgy and haunting. I loved it.

I put on my leather coat and left the room where I met Yuri. I guess Lilia and Yakov were waiting by the rink.

I walked up closer to Yuri since he didn't notice me yet. He was looking down at his phone, like always. He didn't even notice I was standing in front of him until I leaned down and titled my head to the side, giving him a creepy smile.

"Ah! Jeez! What the hell? You look gothic." He laughed.

"Would you dare kiss the lips of dripping death?" I whispered seductively.

"No. I wouldn't." He chuckled as he slid his phone in his pocket. "God, you look like a haunting ghost bride or something."

"That's what I was going for. But after, you'll end up being hypnotized." I giggled then did a small twirl despite wearing skates. I turned back around to look at him and placed my hands on my knees while giving him a seductive look. "Want a kiss?~"

"No. Hell no." He shook his head while giving me a slightly nervous look.

I just laughed at his reaction. "Do you think Icepeak would be proud?"

"Dude, you look like you could be the star in one of their music videos." He laughed.

"Awesome! That's my dream." I sighed dreamily as I cupped my hands together as if I was praying.

"Weirdo." He mumbled.

I turned to playfully glare at him then punched his shoulder as he laughed.

"Having a dream to look like a singer or be in one of their music videos is not weird." I stated.

"I mean... it's is a little. Especially since that certain duo is no longer around and ended up on the blacklist. Is that what you want?" He retorted.

"No. But they knew what they were getting into. They knew the consequences. They just didn't listen nor care. Fucking badasses!" I shouted.

Yuri just rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "You need help." He chuckled.

"I know I do. But do I want it? No, no I don't." I smirked as I placed my hand on my hips.

"Vynette, you're about to-" Lilia walked up to us but stopped talking once she got a good look at my face. She looked shocked and surprised for a moment but just sighed. "You're up. So be ready." She said.

"Da." I nodded.

I turned back to give Yuri a small smirk which he rolled his eyes at. I followed Lilia out of the back room and out into the rink with Yuri by my side.

Yakov didn't say anything about how I looked but I could tell he was a little disturbed, but he's used to my weird and dark style.

I took off my coat and handed it to Lilia then turned around to looked at Yuri. I always loved seeing his reactions when I reveal my costumes.

"You look....." Yuri swayed his head aside to side, trying to come up with a compliment but failing. "You look ridiculously... beautiful." He chuckled.

"Spasibo." I bowed. "Now watch me dominate the ice!" I fist pumped the air and quickly took off my guards then handed them to Yuri.

I entered out into the ice once my name was announced. A series of awes and cheers along with applause was heard from the crowd.

I got into my starting pose and once the music started I was off.

First was a step sequence. My moves were slow and elegant then progressively got faster with the music. Once the beat dropped I did my first jump. A triple toe loop. I then threw my arms above my head and slowly brought them back down as my blades slid across the ice creating specks of snow.

I continued with the step sequence, adding in a few spins. A camel spin, flying sit spin, a butterfly spin and a few more before doing a quadruple lutz.

I continued with those same moves until I moved into the second half. I slowed my pace and tilted my head side to side with the beat of the music, acting like a haunted doll.

I skated backwards and and dramatically threw my arms behind my back. The beat dropped once more and I did a quadruple toe loop and triple axel combination. Though I kinda wobbled one the landing. Hopefully it wasn't that noticeable.

I elegantly moved and swung my arms in rhythmic movements with the song as I spun around in a circle, doing Yuri's signature move. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Yuri was smiling once I stopped spinning. I gave him a small wink and went into a quadruple axel.

I was starting to become tired and sweaty but the song was almost over.

I did one last combination spin, a biellmann spin into a flying sit spin then slid to a stop. Falling elegantly down onto the ice with my arms sprawled out and my legs bent in an elegant pose as a few strand of my hair laid on the cold ice.

I panted heavily as I heard the loud applause and cheers from the audience. I smiled to myself and fist pumped the air as best as I could. I got up from the ice and waved to the audience.

I looked over at Yuri saw that he had a small smile on his face but he looked surprised. I smirked to myself then skated off the ice.

I walked up to Yuri and wrapped my arms around him, embracing him tightly as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You did good, Marilyn Monroe." He chuckled.

"Spasibo, Yu-Yu." I patted his head then walked off to the Kiss and Cry with Lilia.

I waited anxiously for my score, biting my lip as I had an excited smile on my face.

"Vynette Vonroe's Free Skate score is 98.06! That's 195.18! She's now in first place! She really did manage to hypnotize the crowd!"

I stood up and cheered loudly as I waved my arms in the air. Yuri came over by my side and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as Lilia went beside Yakov to be interviewed. I told her I didn't want to do it.

While they were distracted I took Yuri to the back room.

"WHOO! I am on fire!" I shouted then laughed.

"You did good. But I'll do better. I'll beat your ass in the Grand Prix." Yuri smirked.

"Sure, Fairy Princess." I playfully rolled my eyes then walked up to hug him tightly.

He hugged back and placed his head on top of mine. We stayed like that for what felt like a few minutes but it was only a few seconds. I felt my cheeks slowly heat up for some reason but I pushed it down.

I released Yuri from my embraced then grabbed his wrist, taking him to the room I was in while changing.

"Now come help me take this makeup off." I demand.

"Ugh. I hate you." I groaned.

"Love ya too, sweetheart." I giggled.