Finally. It was time. Hot Springs on Ice is now here. I was somewhat nervous and excited. Mostly nervous since I had a last minute change of plans. I wonder if Yelena is watching this? Hopefully. I want to show her that I have moved on just as quickly as she did.

The song I'm skating to is the perfect song. A representation of how strong and powerful I can be without something or someone. I know I'm not in this event to win anything, but I'm sending a message.

A message to always be strong and never let anything and/or anyone bring you down. That there are others who love you when others don't. It's ok to show love and be loved in a different way. Love has a meaning, but no rules. The only rules that love has are the ones you make for it. That's what my program is all about. Love and strength.

I took a deep breath and re-entered reality. The event will start soon with me going first. Both boys even picked out their own costumes that Viktor had shipped in from Russia. Both chose a costume from Viktor's Junior years. Yuuri wore Viktor's black skating bodysuit and Yuri wore a semi-flashy white bodysuit.

As for me, I had a sparkling short white dress with a  gradient of dark blue and purple and a small crown on the side of my head. I was trying to represent myself as a queen, but also as Alice from Wonderland. Yeah, I'm addict to that story.

All of us were in the back room, doing some last minute exercises before I had to go on. I know I wasn't here to win, but I just wanted to show people what I'm capable of. Lots of people think girls can't do anything because of their genders, but I'll show them. For example, they say that girls can't land quads. Well, they can if they try hard enough. I'm going to wow the audience with my message in my program.

"Vynette!" I heard Yuko call out as she opened the door. "You're on in five. Are you ready?" She asked.

I nodded determinedly as I slowly took off my leather coat to reveal my dress which left Yuko gawking and squealing in awe as I put my coat in my skating bag.

I let out a shy and embarrassed smile as she gave me compliment after compliment.

"YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS! POSITIVELY OUTSTANDING! What do you boys think?!" She shouted as I turned my head to the side to see all three boys staring at me in awe.

Yuri had it the worst though. His mouth was slightly agape (lol. Ok, I'll stop now. No I won't) as his face tinted with red to his ears.

"You go out there and show them the true you, princess!" Viktor shouted with that same heart shaped smile while giving me a thumbs up as Yuuri just smiled and gave me a small nod.

I nodded back in return then looked back at Yuri and I was about to walk out. But I slowly turned around then walked up to Yuri while swaying my hips, causing the see-through short skirt to flow around my thighs as he pulled down his headphones to lay them around his neck.

I stared in his eyes with a timid and sweet look in my eyes, but a seductive smirk was plastered on my face as my cheeks started to tint red. I was Agape and Eros in one.

"Y-you look... good." Yuri muttered, only loud enough to where only I could hear him.

"Good? Is that all I am? Good?" I asked in a playful and seductive manner, but had the look of a shy, kawaii girl. My body screamed Eros as my appearance screamed Agape.

"I-I mean.... great." He muttered once more, his face becoming more red as he turned to the side. I giggled at his behavior then embraced him.

"Whatever happens.... win or lose... I will follow you wherever you go." I muttered then released him from my embrace.

"Well, wish me luck!" I said with a closed eye smile.

"Sure. But I doubt you'll need it." He said, giving me a ghost of his rare smile.