welcome :)

hi there!

first off, thank you for choosing to read my book! i've put tons of thought and effort into it, and after many re-edits, re-reads, and new ideas, i believe each chapter is ready to be shared with the world.

i'll be posting one part every week, but if you're here after i've finished, then congrats; you get to binge!

a few disclaimers; they are beginning in 6th year at Hogwarts (hbp), but are 19 years old instead of 16. all character credits go to J.K, other than a few people I've created, such as the Dumont family. this book doesn't follow the script of the actual books or movies (only at various points), but it's still very much enjoyable.

this story does contain major smut, foul language, and some other things that might be upsetting to certain viewers, so please read at your own cost.

the following post is a lot of the characters i've included and incorporated into my story. some of them you may not see for a while, others will be there in the first chapter.

this will mostly be in first-person point of view, from our main character Azia Dumont. i do often describe her, but feel free to picture her however you'd like - she's just another version of you.

just so you know, i couldn't find photos of certain characters, such as Daphne Greengrass and Adrian Pucey, so i've chosen their appearances myself. Tom Riddle is indeed playing as Adrian Pucey, since this story will have nothing to do with Tom Riddle whatsoever; only Voldemort. i wanted to incorporate him in somewhere for your viewing and reading pleasures.

again, this story does have bad words, smut, and other mature themes. if you think these will possibly upset you, i'd advise you to leave now, or read at your own risk.

please fill free to comment on my story, because i absolutely adore reading them - good or bad. 'constructive criticism' as they say.

don't forget to vote - happy reading!

Azia Dumont

Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy