*36*

"I do deserve it."

"Good morning princess

"Good morning princess."

I rub my eyes, taking the sleepiness away. I turn my head quickly to the alarm clock on the side of the bed, as I remember what day it is.

"First practice today!" I reminding yell.

"Yes darling, I remember." he laughs out. Thrilled, I hop out of bed, and run to my bags, bending down, but quickly I pause, my whole body stuck in place. I can practically feel Draco's confused gaze staring at me. "You alright love?" Without replying, I stand up straight and walk a few steps towards Draco still confused in bed. "Uh, Earth to Taylor."

"How come I still don't have my own - like I guess - closet here?"

He lets out a breath he was holding, combined with a laugh. "I thought it was something important!" I punch him, making him wince. "Okay, okay. My closet is huge, just use part of that." I happily nod and grab all my clothes, heading to his closet in the prefects' bathroom. "But don't touch my suits!" I hear him add, as I giggle. "I'm serious. Those are expensive - and Italian!"

I know better than anyone those suits are worth nothing to him.

Draco's closet is obviously huge; it has an island in the middle, which I happily place my bags on. Draco and his huge amounts of clothing take up a lot of the closet, but since it's so humungous, there's plenty of space for me. He probably thinks I don't have too many clothes with me, seeing as I only have my backpack and one trunk with me. What Draco doesn't know; my trunk and backpack are charmed to hold much more than it can - it's practically endless.

With a flick of my wand, I watch as huge amounts of clothing and colors fly out from my bags, hanging onto the hangers and being placed neatly on the other side of the closet, not interfering with Draco's clothes. My shoes follow closely, being placed in the showcasing boxes, under a spotlight. I have too many shoes and not enough boxes, so I have them neatly settle below my pants.

Every hanger is the same color: black. All my shirts are sorted by color; a good amount of red, like two pieces of orange, a small bit of yellow, lots and lots of green, plenty of blue, and so on. My clothes go; short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, other shirts; then jeans, shorts, skirts, other bottoms; next with dresses, and finally jackets.

On the island is a huge display case, which I happily place all my jewelry and other accessories in. Anything like scarves, hats, or purses are placed in the drawers, but I use some display cases for my designer pieces. My socks are all neatly in a bottom drawer, and above that are my panties and bras, all neatly organized.

Just as I finish, I watch Draco walk in, fiddling with his ring. The moment he looks up his eyes widens and his jaw drops. "Bloody hell, where did all this come from?"

I giggle and begin to toy with my necklace, walking over to stand next to Draco. I take a deep, but sarcastic breath, enjoying the view. "It's beautiful isn't it?"