*35*

"We've never gone this far."

As I head off towards the bulletin board with Draco, I get extremely nervous

"What if I didn't make it?"

"You're going to make it."

"How do you know that?"

"Because-"

"Wait no, don't spoil it for me." We keep walking in silence, as I fiddle with the necklace Draco gave me. "Ugh, I can't handle this kind of stress!"

"Taylor, trust me. Just relax." I nod and continue on our journey.

As we finally make it to the bulletin board, I turn back around to Draco. "Nope. I can't do this."

"Yes you can, come on." He grabs my shoulders and practically drags me to the paper. I close my eyes shut, scared to check the results. "Open your eyes, you idiot!"

"Ugh." Nervous as fuck, I open my eyes. A gasp escapes my lips, as I scan the roster:

Slytherin Quidditch Team

Captain
Marcus Flint

Co-Captain
Draco Malfoy

Chasers
Marcus Flint
Blaise Zabini
Everliegh Taylor

Beaters
Adrian Pucey
Graham Montague

Keeper
Terence Higgs

Seeker
Draco Malfoy

"I made it?"

"Of course you did, you were incredible Taylor." I lunge at Draco, hugging him tightly. He laughs, while gladly returning it. Our friends approach us giving us hugs and claps on the backs. Daphne in particular hugged me for about five minutes, gushing.

Marcus comes along, smirking. "You guys deserve it." He throws me and Blaise emerald green robes (and I just assumed Draco already has his, seeing as he's co-captain), with our names embedded in silver on the back.

"Theo, I'm sorry you didn't get on the team. You totally deserved it though." I say, going in for a hug.

"Yeah man, I can only do so much. You were great though." Draco reassures Theo.

After another apology, I return my attention to my new jersey. My eyes go wide. It's real; I'm a real Slytherin Chaser. I did want to be Seeker but I'm glad I just got on the team. Plus, I wouldn't want to take Draco's spot on the team. It is sort of difficult to compete with the co-captain of the team.