*50*

"boo"

Each house has to sleep with their other house mates, staying in our four groups

Millicent, Crabbe and Goyle have already fallen asleep, the boys on either side of Millicent. Theo lays awake whispering amongst the other students with Blaise as Daphne walks Draco and I to grab a sleeping back.

Careful not to step on any students, I trail behind Draco who follows Daphne, my sleeping bag loosely held in my hand. Draco lays his sleeping bag down next to Daphne's and I follow suit, spreading mine out next to his. I find my self towards the corner of the Great Hall, at the end of the line of Slytherin's.

The bastards.

Nervous and quite grossed out by the idea of sleeping on the floor of the Great Hall, where we eat, bite my lip as sit on my sleeping bag, crossing my legs over one another.

After a bit of chit chat, the professors demand we go to bed, worried about Sirius Black. With a sigh and much distaste, I slip into the sleeping bag, feeling the cool fabric against my skin. Wearing just shorts and a t-shirt, I shiver at the contact.

Laying on my back, staring at the ceiling of the Great Hall, I already feel knots form in my back from the hard floor. I turn to lay on my left shoulder, being met by cobwebs and the wall, seeing a few spiders scurry from my sudden movement. Out of pure fear, a lightly terrified squeal emits from the back of my throat, bringing the attention of Draco into view.

I sit up in my sleep bag, looking over my right shoulder to see everyone laying peacefully in their 'beds' already watching Blaise snore as Daphne rolls her eyes out of annoyance towards him, turning her back to me.

Draco turns around to look at me with two furrowed eyebrows at my sudden outburst. He whispers, "What's wrong?"

"It's disgusting over here," I gag, pointing to the ground and walls.

Draco chuckles as he scoots over in his sleeping bag. "Come on." He opens it up, making unzip slightly, as he nods to the small empty spot next to him. I smile, shaking my head, but slip out of my own regardless.

I raise an eyebrows at him while I crawl over unnoticed, "Seriously?"

"Well we've just had sex a few hours ago so I don't think sleeping so closely next to one another will be difficult," Draco scoffs. I roll my cheek inside my tongue, debating taking the chance of getting in trouble, then deciding not to care.

Sliding into Draco's bed, I turn my back to him, feeling his arm wrap around my stomach. He nuzzles his nose into my neck, smelling the sent of my rosy shampoo as I blush internally and physically at his actions. Surprisingly not feeling anything poking my backside, I stick my ass out slightly, hitting Draco's crotch under his sweatpants. My plan instantly works when I feel something hard hitting my left butt cheek, knowing Draco has certainly grown hard.