*42*

"we've got a game to win and a team to dominate"

"Merlin, it stinks in here." I complain to Blaise as he changes into his Quidditch uniform.

He lets out a howling laugh, "Oh, sweet naive Everligh," He pulls his shirt over his head, "if you think it's bad now, you're going to pass out after the game."

"Don't remind me," I roll my eyes. I kick my locker closed, already having placed my quidditch uniform on the bench. I lean my back onto the lockers, kicking my foot up to rest on it as well. I hold my broom in my hand, taking a glance at the rest of the changing room.

Adrian and Terrence are also changing into their uniforms, chatting away. Graham is using the loo and Draco, per usual is looking in a mirror, fixing his soft white hair. Marcus is already changed and ready to go, but is pacing circles around the lockers of the changing rooms. He bites on his dirty finger nails, his eyes bulging out of his head. Without pushing off the locker I'm leaning on, I stick my broom out as he walks past me.

As it hits his waist stopping him, he slowly removes his eyes from the ground to look at me. "Relax," I simply state. 

He raises his eyebrows, "Relax? You really think I can relax right now?"

I remove my broom from in front of him, crossing my arms. "Flint, we're going to do great. It's a few Hufflepuffs;" Marcus' eyes narrow, as he takes a few steps towards me. I continue, "we'll smack 'em around, throw a Quaffle or two, and Malfoy will have the snitch by then." I shrug.

Marcus smirks in realization, "It's your first game princess, it's alright to be nervous." Marcus reaches for a strand of my hair. I clench my jaw as he twirls it around his long finger.

A pale hand firmly grabs his thin wrist, "Watch it, Flint. Don't forget; you might have a name at Hogwarts but out in the real Wizarding World, the Malfoy and Taylor name will push you around like the merry go round at a muggle amusement park."

Marcus' finger releases my hair as he literally gets in Draco's face, "The Taylor and Malfoy name can kiss my ass." Marcus roughly pulls away from Draco's grasp, stepping away. "Line up, we've got a game to win and a team to dominate."

* * *

"Good luck," Draco says quietly before planting a light kiss on my lips.

I could hear the different loud noises coming from the Quidditch Pitch; roars of different students waiting for the Slytherin and Hufflepuff team to enter. It was like a movie; we stood looking outside at the shining sun, not a cloud in sight, waiting to be praised by our school.