*10*

"I like the attention."

"Are you going to tell me what we are doing now?" I hear her muffled voice, as I let go of her

What do I say?

"I'm not sure. I've- I've never really done this before."

What is wrong with me?

"A date?" she scoffs as I nod, scratching the back of my neck. "It's okay." she giggles.

She's perfect.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask.

Idiot idiot idiot.

"Well we have our brooms so wanna just fly around? It's so relaxing."

Guess we do have stuff in common.

"Sure." I hop back on my broom, and she does too - I don't deploy though. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Get off your broom."

"Why?"

I look at her broom, thinking of an excuse. "Mines a firebolt - yours is a Nimbus; mine is faster."

Nailed it.

"Okay." she jumps on behind me. "You really want me to be close to you don't you?" I feel my cheeks turn a faint pink.

Since when do I blush?

"Oh, you love it," I say, deploying.

"You're not wrong." I fly us out to the Great Lake. I jump off my broom, then hold out my hand for her to do the same. "I'm capable of getting off a broom myself, thank you very much," she says, jumping off.  Right at the last second, I move the broom, making her fall off it, but instead, falling onto me. We both trip to the ground, with her on top of me. I feel her breath on me, as we both start laughing.

Merlin, she's beautiful when she laughs. She's just...beautiful.

- E V E R L I E G H -

As I fall onto him, we both start cracking up. "Oh yes obviously, you have everything under control!"

"That's not fair! You moved the broom!" I say, still laughing, and hit his arm playfully. Wow. He's in shape. I feel his atheistic body under me, as I realize I'm still on top of him.