*15*

"Can I have my kiss now?"

I listen to the girls and grab my bag, just to jog out of the Great Hall, into the common room, towards Draco's dorm

I listen to the girls and grab my bag, just to jog out of the Great Hall, into the common room, towards Draco's dorm. I'm supposed to be using Pansy's but I never really liked the idea of sleeping in the same room as her.

Plus, I don't think Draco minds.

I throw off my Slytherin robes, and put them on the chair, sitting in the corner of the room. I take my hair out of its half-up half-down form and slip it into a ponytail. I change into some oversized, black denim ripped shorts, and a light yellow, cropped t-shirt. It makes me look like a bit of a Hufflepuff, but I don't really care anymore. I put on my white Adidas shoes again, and head out the door, broom in hand. I jog all the way to the courtyard and hop onto my broom. I fly to the Quidditch pitch and see all the guys playing a game, with Draco up top, searching for the Snitch. I decided to stay back and watch not only the game but for the snitch. This way, I might be able to get the Snitch before Draco does and impress him again. For a moment, I thought I caught a glimpse of the Snitch, but it was only Crabbe, spitting out his gum. I almost blew my cover, until I saw the snitch, with Draco close behind it. I take this as my cue to leave my hiding spot and zoom past Draco, as he has a shocked expression on his face. I look back and stick out my tongue, before turning back around and wrapping my fingers around the Golden Snitch. I see the guys have confused looks on their faces as they fly to the ground, followed closely by me and Draco.

"Where in the bloody hell did you come from?" Draco asks, trying to grab the snitch from me.

I hold it out of his reach and say, "That's what you get for not inviting me!"

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to, plus I couldn't find you. Sorry babe," he says, as he wraps one arm around my waist, the other holding his broom.

"Babe?" The moment gets ruined with Blaise's wondering face. "Since when did you guys make it official?"

"Oh, uh we didn't," I say awkwardly.

"Oh, uh alright." As Draco hands Blaise his broom, he offers to take mine, and I give it to him gratefully.

"Thanks, mate," Draco calls out, with a small nod, before turning his attention back to me. "Now, where were we?" He wraps his arms around my waist again, as I put one of my hands to run through his hair, the other resting lightly on his muscular shoulder, with the Golden Snitch still in my hand.

He leaned in and was about to give me a kiss, but right before I feel the Golden Snitch be taken from my hand. "Hey!"

"Ahh, the snitch is finally in its rightful place," Draco says, holding it up high, out of my reach.

"Nuh-uh! I got it fair and square! Plus, you had to distract me by kissing me to get it!" I laugh, still reaching for the snitch. "Ugh! You're so annoying."

"Yeah, but you love it." He finally lowered his hand back to my waist, as he leans in for another kiss. I back away not letting him get it. He gives me a confused look. I hold out my hand, beckoning him for the snitch first.

I clear my throat, not moving my hand. "Snitch please."

He reluctantly puts the Snitch back in my hand. "Ugh, here. Can I have my kiss now?"

I throw the snitch, who knows where over my shoulder. "Yes." His cold hands touch my skin, making me lightly flinch. At first, the kiss is warm and soft, but it slowly becomes faster, and more intense. For the first time, I bite his lip, as he lets me in, and I deepen the kiss. My nails start lightly digging into his back again, as one of his hands moves lower, squeezing my butt, followed shortly by his second hand. I giggle into the kiss, as I keep playing with his hair with one hand, the other one moving down towards his toned abs, that I can feel through the fabric of his shirt. His hands move back up to my waist, as his lips move from mine, down to my jawline, to my neck. He stays there, first kissing, then licking then lightly nipping, but soon comes back up to my lips, followed by his right arm, coming up to lightly squeeze my left boob. I laugh and pull back, and look around to see if anyone saw. He looks at me, slightly pouting.

"Someone's gonna see us!" I say, looking behind me.

His hand floes up to my jaw, grabbing it forcefully, making me look at him. "Let them. That way, people will know your mine."

"Who said I'm yours?" I say, backing away teasingly.

"I thought you did. Or is that someone else who I'm sleeping with and letting wear my shirts?" We both laugh, and I give him one last peck on the cheek, before going back to where the rest of the guys are sitting on a bench.

"Looks like you two had fun," Crabbe says, pointing at my neck.

"Huh?" I grab my compact mirror from my pocket and look at myself to see purple marks from the top of my neck, going all the way down to below the hem of my t-shirt. "Holy shit - Draco! Why'd you have to give me so many hickeys?" I turn to him and playfully hit his arm, a bit harder than usual.

"Ouch! Geese woman! It's fine, just cover it with some makeup or something."

I scowl at him before I grab my broom, which is leaning on the table, and run off towards the castle. I thankfully make it back to the dorm without anyone seeing me, and run to the bathroom. I take out my makeup bag and begin to start covering up the marks with some foundation. After I do the best I can do, I put my hair down to hide what I couldn't cover. I decide to change into something a bit more appealing, not wanting to wear the sweaty clothes I'm in right now. I settle on leather pants, with a cropped, dark brown tank top. I throw on a white jacket; they go great together, but it's typically something I'd wear in the Fall. I head back out, hoping to run into someone I know. As I roam around the hallways of Hogwarts, I decide to try and find the Hufflepuff from this morning. I don't know where to go, so I decide to take random turns, and coincidentally end up somewhere very familiar.

The Astronomy Tower.

Nobody is there, and everything looks exactly the same - except for one huge change.

A gigantic, white, grand piano, sitting in the middle of the huge room.

- posted October 29, 2020