*46*

"She sounds perfect."

Finally, I have my last class of the day; Divination

I head up to the seventh floor of the north tower, and climb up the ladder with Blaise and Daphne close behind me. Of course, Blaise has to help Daphne - this makes me roll my eyes again.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there," Blaise chuckles, placing an arm around Daphne's shoulder while I turn around.

"Keep making comments, maybe it'll distract your from that hard cock in your pants." I smirk while Daphne tries to hide a giggle.

When it doesn't work, Blaise realizes and starts tickling Daphne.

I roll my eyes and walk to my seat on a cushion, sharing my table with Draco; like usual. "They get more and more lovey-dovey everyday," he scowls.

I nod in agreement, "Tell me about it." I can tell somethings on his mind as he bites his lip. I furrow my eyebrows, "What's up?"

He inhales and exhales, "You wouldn't ever want that to be us, right?"

Oh.

"Oh, for Merlins beard no," I widen my eyes. "Absolutely not; they are so cringe for us. Whatever we have going on is perfect, just the way it is. There's no need to worry, love." I smile.

He nods in return, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek. As he pulls back, he whispers, "You smell incredible."

I giggle, then change the conversation. "What'd you think Professor Trelawney will have us do today?"

"Hopefully something easy, it's not like you'll be any help - you're as dumb as a peacock."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Why a peacock?"

"Because they're dumb, but you wouldn't know that," he smiles, trying to pet my head as I swat it away.

"Settle down, settle down." Everyone gets comfortable in their seats, as Professor Trelawney stands there smiling, "Today, we have a fun activity. We'll be walking out to the courtyard, and I'll explain there." Some people buzz with excitement, others groan. "Pick up your things and follow me silently."

We make our way down the ladder and a few flights of stairs. The whole time Draco said he'd carry me (but in a cocky way, saying I'd 'drop out first'). Things between us is always a competition, but I truthfully dig it.

"Alright then, everyone gather around now."

"Merlin, it's freezing," Millicent shivers. The class huddled together in the October weather, while a light wind blowing through.

"With your partners, I want you to choose a place to sit down and get comfortable." Professor Trelawney begins. "All we'll be doing is asking one another questions and you must answer honestly," she looks firmly to me and Draco, as our friend groups starts laughing away, but go silent when Professor Trelawney raises her eyebrows at them. "Well get to work, I'll let you know when we're all done."