" Warm you up near the fireplace 🎄 "

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!☆

Reminder:
☆This page does not involve with the main story of the fanfic, this is just a little event☆

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

" . . . "

" brr..it's getting cold in here... "

You alarm goes off, you turn off your alarm and wake up feeling cold. You grab a jacket to keep you warm for awhile, you wonder why it's getting cold inside your room. But then-

" Oii, Y/N! Ya awake? "

You heard someone calling your name and knocking on your door. You walk up towards your door while your arms crossed since you still feel cold even if you are wearing a jacket. As you open your door, you see Mammon there waiting.

" Good morning Mammon.. " You said as you yawn. " What brings you here? " You asked. " Oh, good thing your awake Y/N! I was wondering- wait..hey!.. Your shivering so much, is there something wrong? " He asked.

" Well..it's cold all of a sudden when i woke up, how come you don't feel cold? " You ask him while you continue to shiver. " I know, crazy right? But i guess i'm used to it.. " Mammon said.

( " Used to being this cold?! " )

" Anyways, Y/N. Do you know what day it is? It's Christmas! I thought we can celebrate it today. " Mammon said. " Really? Sounds kind of off to celebrate Christmas here in the Devildom, don't you think? " You said. " Well yeah..but it doesn't hurt to just celebrate it for this year. Now come on! Let's get downstairs! "

You want to go downstairs with Mammon but you still feel cold and shivering so much that you weren't be able to move. Mammon notices that you aren't moving, Mammon sighed and walks up to you hugging you from the back to keep you warm.

You hugged Mammon back. " Not gonna lie..you feel warm even if it feels cold around us Mammon.. " You said as you continue to hug him. Mammon blushed and looks away. " S-Shut up.. But.. I guess so. " Mammon said as he smiles and continues to hug you.

Both of you head downstairs to the Dining Hall where everybody is at. As you and Mammon arrive there, you notice that everyone is also wearing jackets.

" Gahh..it's getting too cold~! This isn't good for my skin.. " Asmo whined.

Leviathan puts his ☆Ruri-Chan☆ figure a scarf on. " There you go! Now you don't need to feel cold anymore. " Leviathan said to his ☆Ruri-Chan☆ figure.

" Uhm..i guess the coldness here made Leviathan insane. " Satan said.

" Right..or he is always that insane to talk to his figurines. " Belphie said as he sighs. " Yeah, true. " Satan nodded.

Beelzebub looks unbothered by all of this, probably because he's distracted eating popsicles.

" Beel, stop. Don't eat too much popsicles or else you'll get sick. " Lucifer said.