" Mammon, the Trouble Maker. " - Part 1

( Hi! Sorry if i haven't been updating for awhile, been rlly busy with online school ^^ )

( But anyways, here's Part 5 ♡ )

You and Mammon got back home at the House of Lamentation and see that Lucifer is at the entrance waiting.

" Ah, there you are Y/N. What took you and Mammon so long to buy you a uniform for RAD? " He asks as he has his arms crossed.

" Sorry about that Lucifer.. Mammon just took me to a store called " Majolish " to check on some new accessories. " You said.

" Make sense. Tho, i did not give Mammon permission to take you somewhere else besides going to the clothing store. " He said as he looks at Mammon with a furious face expression.

You looked at Mammon and notice that he looks like his scared cause of what Lucifer said.

" Hey! It was a lil treat for them! It's not that serious - " : Mammon

" You dare to talk back? ..Tch, i'll give you a second chance. But if you take them (Y/N) somewhere else instead the place i told you to take them, you're dead. " Lucifer said to Mammon.

" H-Hey, its alright.. I mean, i did have fun " You said to Lucifer to stop him from trying to kill Mammon.

" Well, okay then. Just tell me if Mammon cause you any troubles. " He said back to you. " Anyways, where's Asmo? " He asked to you and Mammon.

" Oh, him? Well. Me and Mammon saw him at Majolish. " You said.

" Not surprise.. He always go there. But thanks anyways, now go put your new uniform in your wardrobe Y/N, dinner's ready. " Lucifer said.

Lucifer heads on over to the dining hall where the other demon brothers is at, you walk up stairs to your bedroom to put your new uniform in your wardrobe for tomorrow. As you finish, you walk downstairs and see Mammon waiting for you.

" Mammon? What are you doing? " You asked him as you tilt down your head from confusion.

" Hm? W-well nothing! I was just waiting for you, isn't it obvious? " He said to you.

" Okay, geez. No need to be aggressive about it. " You said back to him.

" I wasn't, anyways..that's not really important, come on. The others are waiting for us at the dining area. " Mammon grabs your hand and head on over to the Dining Area with you, as both of you enter in the Dining Area. You see Leviathan, Satan, Beelzub, and lastly. Lucifer. But you don't see Asmodeus anywhere.

" I guess Asmo is late again huh? " Leviathan said to Lucifer

" He better hurry up, or else Beel is gonna eat our food again. " Lucifer said.

( Skip time since i'm lazy )

As you finish eating dinner with the demon brothers, you head on over to the living room and see Leviathan there reading a manga. You walked up to him and sit next to him.

" Hm? Gah! STRANGER! " He screams

" ...Oh wait, nvm. It's just you, The Exchange student " He said in relieved.

" Oh uh..hi- " You said awkwardly to him.

" Hi, sorry that i freaked out all of a sudden. I barely get out of my room. " He explained.

" Make sense, since i barely see you anywhere around the halls. " You said.

" Well..yeah, anyways. Your name is..uhh... Y/N. Correct? " He asked

" Yep! " You replied.

" Well uh, nice to meet you! " He said, he went silent for awhile and go back again to read his manga.

You tilt your head to see what he is reading. " Wow, i see your a big fan of anime. " You said.

" Hm? Well yes! I am an Otaku after all. " He replied back as he scratch his neck

" Cool! Same here, say. I was wondering if you have any animes we can watch together? I am bored after all. " You said to him as you continue to look at his manga.

" Wow, i'm surprise someone is interesting in hanging out with an ugly Otaku like me.. But yes, i do! Wanna watch them now? " He asks.

" Yeah, sure! I would love that. " : Y/N.

You and Leviathan head on over to his room to watch Leviathan's fav animes . You and him were having so much fun that you and him watch more animes together in his room.

As you were hanging out with Leviathan, Mammon was secretly spying on you both and he suddenly felt jealous that you're hanging out with his other brothers.

( Part 6 will be coming up soon! ❤️ )