" Mammon tries to win you over. "

Part 16

1/2

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I'm back from the dead ~

Well kind of? Lol sorry if i haven't been updating that much since i needed a very long break from wattpad which is why i stopped, but i have enough energy to make another part <3

Also, i have been playing games lately so that pretty much sums it up why i'm not updating haha, but anyways enjoy! ♡

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

.

.

.

" What the heck? " Mammon stood there in silence, watching you and Belphegor from afar. " I didn't know Y/N and Belphie went to RAD together, damnit.. No wonder i couldn't find Y/N at the entrance earlier. " ( Basically, Mammon waited for you outside of RAD but you didn't seem to notice him on the way there. )

" So, Belphegor trying to get close with them (Y/N) eh? Well, two can play in that game! " Mammon mumbles to himself, making it obvious that he was a bit jealous. He got a bit clingy with you when you two got along so he didn't got used to seeing you getting along with his other brothers.

While Mammon continued on spying to see what happens, Leviathan surprises Mammon by tapping on his shoulder. Giving him a jumpscare.

" Annndd.. What do you think you're doing? " Leviathan asked.

" You know, class is about to start soon right?- "

Mammon grabs Leviathan by the arm and pulls him in the corner Mammon is hiding in.

" Hey! What was that for?!- " Mammon quickly covers Leviathan's mouth, making him shut up. Leviathan looks at Mammon with a glare, grabbing onto his hands and getting it off of his mouth.

" Can ya be quiet for just a second?! I'm keeping watch on Y/N and Belphie. " Mammon said, his eyes were more paying attention to you. You were still on the ground with Belphegor, still trying to wake him up.

" Ugh.. I guess i should go and text Beel about this. " You said, you grab your D.D.D. from your back pocket and gave Beel a text regarding about the situation you and Belphie are in right now, you could've done the work yourself. But Belphie was too heavy and seems like he's having a good sleep when he's with you.

" Look, i know that you like Y/N Mammon. Because you suck at hiding the fact you do like them. " Leviathan said, leaving out a heavy sigh and face-palming his face. Mammon turned red and his face started to heat up.

" Oh please! Remember Lucifer said i should keep an eye on Y/N while they live here in devildom?! I'm just doing my job, and besides ~ Y/N trust me more than any of you guys soo.. " Mammon crosses his arms and looks away. Covering his face with his hair.