" Be my Valentine! "

♡VALENTINE SPECIAL!♡

Reminder:

♡This will not be involve in the main story of the fanfic, this is just a little event!♡

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Today is the weekends here in Devildom so you don't need to worry about getting more tasks to do and such. You were in your bedroom watching some deviltube on your laptop that was resting on the pillow that is on top of you. You were pretty much staying inside your bedroom for awhile and haven't heard a call from the others for breakfast. Later on, you heard a knock on your bedroom door. You remove your headset and placed it next to you.

" Come in! " You said, while looking through more videos to watch. The person who knocked opened the door. Surprisingly, it was Asmodeus.

" Helooo (Y/N)! " Asmodeus said with pure joy. You tilt your head looking confuse on why Asmo is in a happy mood today.

" Wow..you seem pretty hyped up today. " You said to Asmo, looking up and down at him. Maybe he changed something about his looks that's why he's like that? Or is it about something else?

" Yep! You know what day is tomorrow? " He asked. You checked the calendar on the bottom right side of your computer screen and it shows that it is 2/13/21. You immidiently got the idea on what Asmo is talking about.

" ...Is it Valentines day? " You responded. Asmo jumped out of joy. " Correct!! Happy Early Valentines Day (Y/N). " Asmo said, running up to you and giving you a big hug.

" H-HEY GET OFF OF ME!.. " You shouted, trying to get Asmodeus off of you. Asmodeus lets out a giggle and gives you a charming smiles of his. " Why would i? I just got into this position with you. " Asmodeus said, your face turned bright red. Trying to back his face away from yours, later you hear footsteps coming towards to your bedroom.

" Oi, (Y/N). " You heard Leviathan mentioned your name, he always inside your bedroom. " I need you to do something for me- " Leviathan stopped on what he was gonna say once he saw you and Asmodeus in a weird position on your bed.

" Err..did i interrupted something over here? " Leviathan asked jokingly.

" Yes, yes you did. " Asmodeus responded, getting off of you. You finally got up and took a breather after that.

" Glad i did, i don't want you touching (Y/N) like that first thing in the morning. " Leviathan said. " Anyways..forget what i said earlier, um..(Y/N). " Leviathan calls out your name. You jumped out of your bed and land your two feet onto the floor.
" Yea? " You asked Leviathan.

" ..Nevermind, just that Mammon is looking for you downstairs. Don't know why tho. " Leviathan said, putting his hands onto his pockets.

" Alright, i'll head down there to see what's up. Thx for telling me! " You said, giving Leviathan a pat on the back before going out of your bedroom. Asmodeus suddenly leans onto the wall. " Hm..sounds like you and Mammon hangout so much often, are you and him together?! " Asmodeus questioned you, you turn around and give him a slight smirk. " Maybe? Maybe Not? " You said to tease him a little, you then head downstairs without saying anything else. Looking for Mammon. Asmodeus lets out a giggle. " (Y/N) has many different personalities all at once do they? " Asmodeus said, looking at Leviathan. Leviathan was zooming out for a sec. Then snapped back to normal. " U-uh Yea! " He said shyly, he didn't even heard what Asmodeus said as he zoomed out earlier.

But back on focusing on you, (Y/N). As you head downstairs, trying to look for Mammon. You see him at the common room sitting down on the couch using his D.D.D . You sneakily snuck up to him and placed your hands onto his shoulder.