" The 7th Demon Brother. "

Part 15

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

.
.
.

" Belphie? "

The demon, that Mammon calls them to be " Belphie ". Lifts their head up from the pillow, seeing Mammon and you right infront of him.

" MAN!! GOOD TO SEE YOU BELPHIE! "

Mammon ran up to him, giving him a big hug. Belphegor felt like he was being choked instead being hugged by Mammon, well that's gonna hurt.

" Let go of me Mammon. " Belphegor said, trying to get Mammon's hands off of him. Mammon lets him go and backs away. " Sorry, just that it's good to see you. How was being an exchange student at the human world going for ya? " He ask as he mess with Belphegor's head.

" Good, but it could've been better. " He lets out a yawn, gripping onto his pillow as he digs his face into it. " Damnit..i feel sleepy as ever just by talking about it.. " He said in a sleepy voice.

" Exchange student at the Human World? Could it be he's one of the demon brothers too? " You ask to yourself. Processing on what's happening right now.

" Well, it is odd to have only 6 of them so.. - "

You suddenly heard loud footsteps coming from upstairs, they became louder when they arrived at the stairs. It seemed like someone is coming downstairs, and it doesn't seem to be just one. A lot of them are coming downstairs in a speed of light.

" BELPHEGOR!! "

You heard the other demon brothers shouting his name, " Belphegor ". They all rushed downstairs and went on and hug Belphegor.

" GOOD TO SEE YOU DEAR BROTHER~! " Asmodeus said as he hugs Belphegor tightly close to him.

" Here! Let me give you a kiss on the cheek! 💗 "

" . . . No thanks i'm good. " Belphegor said, backing away.

" Hey, good to see you back Belphie! " Leviathan said with a smile. Satan surprised Belphegor from behind, holding onto both of his shoulders. When Belphegor turned around to check who it was. The first thing he saw was Satan, looking at him with a smile on his face.

" Yes, good to see you too. Belphie. " Satan said. Belphegor lets out a smile, seeing everyone gathered around him, being happy to see him again.

" Thank-you everyone. " Belphegor said, you heard someone eating chips. You can already recognize that it was Beelzebub. You looked behind you and saw him standing there behind you. Eating chips as he looks at Belphegor.

" Belphegor, good to see you! " Beelzebub said. Belphegor ran up to him, giving him a hug. " Good to see you two, Beel. "

You felt abit awkward just standing here, seeing them all with Belphegor. You went on and leave the area without being noticed. It's gonna feel even more awkward if you just stood there watching.