" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 2

♡♥Leviathan x Reader x Mammon moment♥♡

You, Mammon, and Leviathan head inside Leviathan's bedroom. As you guys walk inside, Levi looks for mangas for you and him to read in the shelves. Mammon sits down on the sofa and messes with Leviathan's stuff. You sat next to Mammon.

" Don't Touch that. " Leviathan said as he grabs his ☆Ruri-Chan☆ figurine off of Mammon's hand.

" Geez ok, you should atleast clean your bedroom up, you have a bunch of mangas, controllers, anime figurines everywhere! " Mammon said as he crosses his arms.

" I would say the same thing to you, Mammon. " Leviathan said as he puts back his ☆Ruri-Chan☆ figurine back where Mammon took it.

You giggled on what Leviathan said to Mammon since it is true. You got off of the sofa and check up on Leviathan. " Have you find any mangas to read? " You asked him. " Not yet really.. " He said as he continues to search for good mangas that you would like.

" Hey,  it's ok if you can't find any.. We can do something else ^^ " You said to Leviathan.

" Wow..you're too kind Y/N! And i meant that as a compliment.. " Leviathan said as he smiles at you.

" Oi! You guys done chit-chatting over there? " Mammon said and checks up on both of you and Leviathan.

You stopped talking and face towards to Mammon. " Yep, we're done. Say Mammon, got any suggestions what we should do at the meantime? There's still no internet sadly.. " You said.

" Gambling! " Mammon said as he smiles joyfully.

" Err..no thanks, a Otaku like me don't play those types of games, and besides. You can beat me and Y/N at that! " Leviathan said.

" Okay, fine. How bout "Truth or Dare" ? We can invite the others to play. " Mammon suggested. You nodded and agreed with him.

" Alright! Since Y/N agreed, i'm gonna go call the others to play. I'm sure they aren't busy at the moment. "

Mammon rushes outside to go and call the others to join them at "Truth or Dare". After for a short while, Satan, Beelzebub, and Asmodeus arrived.

Leviathan cleaned his room up a bit since they will be sitting on the floor. Leviathan and Mammon sat next to you. And again, you sat on the middle.

" Alright! I don't need to explain the rules cause you guys already know. But, if they ever pick Dare and dosen't do it. They have to eat..THIS!! " Mammon puts out a cup of noodles that is covered with Devil's Hot pepper, which makes it very spicy.

" Mammon you idiot! You know i hate eating spicy things, it's bad for my skin. " Asmo said.

" Too bad! You have to if you ain't gonna do the Dare. Or..you wanna chicken out of here? " Mammon said as he looks at Asmo with an evil smirk on his face.

Asmo looks at you and denies to leave. " I'm not leaving since Y/N is here. " Asmo said as he winks at you.

" HEY!! I didn't give you the option to hit on Y/N! " Mammon said as he goes back to his place and holds your hand without you noticing. Mammon blushed for a bit and gets back to normal. " Aight, time to start Truth or Dare! "

( Skip time *Sorry in advance* )

After for a short while, It is now Leviathan's turn since the bottle stopped at his direction.