" This isn't a Date! "

Y/N's POV:

1/2

" Is weekends alright with you? You know, to hangout? "

.

.

.

" . . . "

I read on over the message Mammon sent me again and again, nothing weird right? He just wants to hangout. Tho, over the past few days i notice that Mammon has been acting strange around me when i ask him to hangout, he felt happy. Not like before where we first met. He always seem to be annoyed by me, well i don't blame him. I sometimes am but..

" Oii! (Y/N)! Time to go eat! Mammon's waiting for you! "

I heard a shout coming from downstairs calling my name, i went on and leave my bedroom to head downstairs, as i arrive at the 1st floor, it was Leviathan and Mammon waiting for me. Mammon was tapping his feet onto the floor with his arm cross waiting for me. He heard me going downstairs and rushed to me.

" There you are! Cmon it's time to go eat. Tomorrow is gonna be the the last day of school. " Mammon said. Grabbing my hand and rushing to the dinner area leaving Leviathan following behind.

" Anddd..what we gonna do after the last day of school tomorrow? Friday? " I ask teasingly.

" W-What you mean?! Remember we gonna go- " Mammon suddenly shut his mouth up, covering it with his hand while having a fade blush on his face.

" Oh, yeah that. Well, i'm sure it would be fun. " I said, looking at him with a smile. Making him look away from me while mumbling curse words. Suddenly Leviathan catch up to us from behind and looking at us, giving us a look that he is sus about me and Mammon.

" What are you both up to? " Leviathan said. " Sounded like you both were discussing about something. "

" Shut up Levi..it's nothing, it's not that important anyways. " Mammon said, still holding onto my hand. I look behind and just nodded at Leviathan, meaning to say that there's nothing important we were talking about.

" Ehh.. Alright then. " Leviathan mumbled. We three arrived at the dining hall and went on and eat.

( After Dinner . . . )

I finally finish eating dinner, laying down on my bed while wearing my pj's. And watching deviltube on my phone full percent..now this is the life. There isn't even homeworks to do aswell!

* Knock *

" Hey (Y/N), ya there? "

I heard a familiar voice calling my name behind my bedroom door, it was Mammon. I sighed and jumped out of my bed heading to the door, i opened it and saw Mammon.

" Hm? Oh hey Mammon. What are you doing here? " I ask, he doesn't usually come here to see me in my room at night.. So it's kind of surprising on why he is here.