" Mammon the Trouble Maker. " - Part 2

A few hours later, you heard a knock on the door in Leviathan's bedroom. " Hey Levi, someone's at the door " You said to Leviathan.

" Hm? Oh, thx for reminding me.. I'll go check up on it. It's probably one of my brothers. " Leviathan got up from the couch and head on over to the door. As he opens the door, Mammon was standing there waiting.

" ...Out of all demons, it has to be you Mammon. " Leviathan said as he scratches the back of his neck. " Anyways, what are you doing here for? " He ask Mammon.

" Eh? Well, i'm here to look for Y/N. Have you seen them anywhere? " He asked even tho he already knows your in Leviathan's bedroom.

" Hm? Oh well, Y/N's here with me. Me and Y/N were just watching anime together. " He said as he moves away from the door so that Mammon can see you.

" Oh, there you are. I don't expect you to be a geek to watch those kinds of stuff, Y/N. " He said to you as he goes inside the room.

" GEEK? There's nothing wrong watching anime you uncultured swine. " Leviathan said to Mammon as he puts his hands into his pockets.

" Yea yea, whatever. Anyways, Y/N. Today is your first day at RAD so i'm just tryna make sure you don't get late at your first day. Got it? " He said as he looks directly at you.

You pushed him away a little bit since he is too close. Then, you began to talk - " Ok, got it.. I'm just gonna go to my room and wear my uniform. Also, you wouldn't mind if i hangout with Leviathan a bit..right? He seems like a cool brother of yours. " You said.

" Gah.. Ok fine, just for a bit. Since i have some plans for us to do after school. Since..uh.. I wanna hangout with you more, you seem like a decent human to hangout with. " He said as he crosses his arms. " Now come on, we don't wanna be late. Leviathan can catch up. " Mammon said.

" Ok, got it! "

After you were done changing into your uniform, you and Mammon and Leviathan head on over to RAD. You looked around the place while following Mammon and Leviathan, you seem excited but scared at the same time since this school is full of demons, and theres a 95% chance you're gonna get eaten when you aren't around with the Demon Brothers. But i mean, there's Lord Diavolo so you probably won't gonna get eaten.

" This school looks pretty neat so far. " You said.

" Yeah, it looks decent. What's the schools look like on Earth? " Leviathan turns around and asks you.

" Oh, well. There's many diffrent schools on earth..theres probably one that looks similar to RAD itself i guess? " You said.

" Cool, i guess theres cool places on Earth after all. " Leviathan said.

Later on, you three arrive at the lockers and put all your stuff in. After that, Leviathan leaves and go on to his class. But Mammon didn't leave so that he could keep an eye on you.

You and Mammon walk around RAD just for awhile since your first class hasn't started yet, while you guys were exploring the place. You bumped into two students that looks like angels.

" Oof! Sorry about that.. " You said to them.

" Oh, no worries. It's all good " The angel with black hair said.
" Wow, i didn't know theres angels at this place too. " You said to Mammon.

" Well..yeah i guess. "  Mammon said.

" I guess you must be the exchange student from Earth, pleasure to meet you. " The angel with black hair said.

" You too!.. The name's Y/N, nice to meet you. And..you are? " You asked the two angels.

" The names Simeon " The angel with the black hair said. " It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N. "

" You too! Anyways.. Who's this little fella? " You said as you look down and notice a little angel hiding behind Simeon.

" Oh well, this is Luke. Sorry, he dosen't really talk much to people he just met. " Simeon said.

Luke stops hiding behind Simeon and starts to talk. " Hi, nice to meet you Y/N" Luke said.

" Awee..nice to meet you! Don't you look adorable! " You said to Luke as you pat his head.

Luke blushed a bit from you patting his head, so it seems that he enjoys it.
" T-Thanks i guess, b-but don't mistake me as a child! " Luke said as he looks at you.

" Well ok then ^^" " You said back to him.

" I mean, Luke is kind of like a chiuaua ( correct me if i'm wrong )  " Mammon said as he chuckles.

" This is why i hate you demons! " Luke said to Mammon as he looks up at him.

You heard the bell ring, meaning. It's time for your first class.

" Oh, guess i need to go to my class. It was nice meeting you two! " You said to Simeon and Luke.

After your guys convo is done, you and Mammon went on over to your first class.

" I guess you get along with almost everyone, huh? " Mammon said as you and him walk inside the classroom.

" Well, not everyone. Just some.. I don't really have that many friends so it's good to hear i'm making some here at RAD. " You said back to Mammon as you smile at him.

Mammon blush bright red as he sees you smile like that.

" Yea..you are a fun person, Y/N. "

( Part 7 will be coming up soon! ❤️ )