" ME? BABYSIT THIS HUMAN? "

" We're here

" We're here. " Lucifer said as he opens the door to the inside of the House of Lamentation.

" Wow, this really does feel like a mansion! "  You replied to Lucifer while you run around joyfully.

" It is? it just seems like a normal house to me. " Beel replied to you while he still eats his bag of chips.

("That must be a huge bag of chips if he's still eating it up until now...")

" Well- nvm.. So anyways, where's my bedroom? " You asked Lucifer while your holding your backpack. " It's upstairs, to the right. You can unpack your stuff there. " Lucifer replied. " My brother Mammon, will be showing you around RAD. My brothers Beelzub, Asmodeus, Leviathan, and Satan will be showing you around the house. Now if you don't mind, i will be doing paperwork. " Lucifer walks away from the area and head on over to do his work.

" Geez.. Lucifer sure does work himself too much, lol. " Leviathan said.

" He does? " You asked to them.

" Well, yeah. But don't mind that for now, anyways. What area you would like to explore first here in the House of Lamentation? Theres a library, kitchen, living room, balcony, music room, study room, dining area, Bathroom, etc.  "  Satan asked to you as he explains what kind of rooms there is here in the House of Lamentation.

" Hmm..i guess the Kitchen will be ok, i need something to eat so.. " You said. " Well okay then, Beelzub will give you a lil tour in the kitchen. " Satan replied. " If you need me, i'll be in my room for now. " Satan walks off, going upstairs and heading to his room. " Well, come with me. I will be showing you the kitchen around here. " Beelzub said as he smiles, he grabs your hand and head on over to the kitchen.

" Here's the kitchen, pretty neat

" Here's the kitchen, pretty neat. Right? " Beel said to you as he finds more food in the fridge.

" Well yeah, it does look neat. Anyways, what food do you guys have in here? " You asked to Beel as Beel continues to find more food in the fridge.

" Here. " Beel handed you out some flesh filled with eyeballs.

( " ...I think i'm gonna be sick... " ) you said to yourself as you try to not puke just by looking at it.

" Um..do you demons have any NORMAL food around here? Y'know, food thats ok for humans like me to eat around here? " You asked Beel, since you wouldn't want to eat those kinds of stuff they have in the fridge for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner everyday here.

" Oh yeah, forgot that you're a human for a second there. Don't worry, we'll make sure to buy food for humans soon enough, well. If they have it down here. " Beel replied.

" Well.. Ok then.. " you nervously laughed.

( After the House Tour *since im lazy af rn* )

You sat on the couch to rest up since you got tired walking back and forth earlier as the demon brothers show you each room around the house. As you were about to close your eyes. You heard a loud noise coming from the main hall, you rushed down over there to see what's going on.

" YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO BABYSIT AN EXCHANGE STUDENT?! " The white-haired demon said to Lucifer.

" Well yes, thats how your going to repay me. If not, i might aswell punish you again for being a lazy brat. " Lucifer said back to the white-haired demon.

The white-haired demon gulped as Lucifer said that to him. He turned around and saw you around the corner.

" That Mammon, that's the exchange student you need to help. " Lucifer said to the white-haired demon.

" Oh, so that's Mammon? Eh, he seems like a pretty decent guy i guess.. As long as he dosen't eat me. " You said to Lucifer while you examine Mammon.

" Quit that out you dumb human! I am the GREAT Mammon. So call me that from now on would ya?! " Mammon said to you as he looks at you. " Well, okay then... " you replied back to Mammon.

" Geez.. Anyways, i have to go to the clothing store to get this dum' human a uniform for RAD, right? " He asked Lucifer. " Well yes, guess you aren't dumb after all. Well for now atleast. " Lucifer said to Mammon as he laughs.

" Lol "  Leviathan starte laughing also.
" Oh Shuddup! I'm not dumb! Tch..oh whatever, i'm taking this human to get them a uniform " As Mammon said that, he grabbed you by the arm and rushes down over to the clothing store.

" HEY CUT IT OUT!! " You shouted at Mammon while you try to make him let go of your arm.

" That's not gonna happen anytime soon, i'm making this quick. I'm a busy guy you know! " He replied back to you as he continues to run to the clothing store quickly while still having you holding locked up with him.

( Part 3 will be coming up soon! ❤️ )