" This isn't a Date! "

2/2

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

It is now the next day, school just ended yesterday and you were left with a bunch of homeworks to do. You were sitting down on your desk with the assignments on your desk, not leaving any space for you to place your other stuff in. You were half-asleep since you've been working your butt off for these assignments + projects. At this rate you might aswell hurt your back by sitting down on the chair for too long.

Suddenly, you heard someone barged into your bedroom which made you wake up and drop your pen onto the ground, leaving the ink left in it onto the floor scattered.

" F*ck! " You said. You turned around seeing Mammon right infront of your door.

" Alright (Y/N)! Ready to start the day? " Mammon said with a cheerful smile on his face, oh right. You both are gonna spend some time together today.

" Not now Mammon, i'm busy. " You said in a tired voice. You realize that you were half-asleep and woke up to you leaving scribbles on your paper.

" This is a pain in the a$$.. " You said, leaving a heavy sigh as you lean back on your chair.

" Tell me about it, these assignments are too much. But if Lucifer finds out you ain't doing them all you're in big trouble. " Mammon said as he sits down on your bed.

" Yeah..true.. Sorry if we can't hangout right now, i have many assignments to do you see. " You said. " Maybe next time? " leaving an awkward smile after. Mammon looks like as if he was disappointed. He stood up from your bed and goes to you. Placing his hand on your shoulder.

" Here, Let me help ya! " Mammon said, trying to organise all the assignments you have so your desk wouldn't be a mess.

" Are you sure you can help me Mammon? Not that i don't mind but.. " You said, looking at Mammon
as he continues to fix all of your stuff.

" Nah, don't worry. That's what..friends are for y'know! " Mammon said, after he lets out a nervous laugh.

" Alright then. " You said. " Anyways, thanks Mammon! You're a great demon y'know. "

Mammon's face turned red for a hot second and then it faded away.

" Ofc i am! " He said, rolling his eyes out trying to avoid eye contact with you.

" And..done! " He said. Guess he wasn't lying, he really did fix all of your stuff and organise them a bit.

" Wow..hey tha- "

" You can save that thanks for later. " Mammon said. " Anyways? Should we start? " he asked.

" Yep, sure! "

* Skip time *

After all the help Mammon gave you, you both went out of your room feeling tired and having a headache.

" Ok..since all of them are done..why not we go on and spend time together eh? " Mammon said, looking at you. You looked at him back with a frown on your face.