" Jealousy? " - Part 1

As Mammon continues to drag you by the arm, both of you have arrived at the clothing store. Both of you entered the store and look around for uniforms for you.

" Say, where's the cashier? " you asked Mammon as he look through uniforms.

" No idea, but on the bright side ... I don't need to pay! " Mammon joyfully said as he smiles. " Now, let's quickly pick you a uniform and go- "

" HI THERE!! "  A little creature pops its head out of the counter where the cash register is.

" GAHHH!! " Mammon screams and quickly hides behind you.

( " ...Seriously?... " )  You got shocked too but not that shock that you will hide someones back like Mammon.

" Ah yes, typical Mammon. Quickly getting something over here for free since i'm not around? I might as well get security cameras becuase of you greedy demon! " The little  creature said. " Well, what did i even expect.. You are the Avatar of Greed. " The little creature said as it looks at Mammon with a glance.

" Uhm..sorry if this a bad timing but um. We came here to get me a uniform? For school? At RAD? Pls? " You said and ask kindly to the little creature.

" Ah yes, another exchange student from the Human world! " He replied back to you as he look through the closet looking for a uniform just for you. " Another exchange student? Wait- meaning i'm not the only one who got sent down here? " You replied back to the little creature.

" Well yea, you seriously expect you will be the only exchange student who got sent down here? Dummy. " Mammon said to you as he pulls up his DDD to check up on something. " Me? Dummy? Well says the one who thinks they can just get stuff for free cause the cashier isn't there.. " You talked back to Mammon.

" Wait..you still needed to pay even tho no ones there? " Mammon replied back to you as he process things of what happend.

( " ...Well i mean, your brothers did say you are stupid... " )

( After about 2 hours )

You and Mammon leaves the clothing store while you are holding your new uniform wrapped up in a paper bag.

" Geez, that took longer than i expected.. "  Mammon said to you as he walks with you.

" Yeah..it did.. " you replied back and agreeing to him.

Mammon went silent for awhile while walking you back to the House of Lamentation, but he stopped his tracks when he looked at a store that seem to look like a store full of cool and cute accessories.

" Oi, Human. You wanna go shop for accessories? my treat! " Mammon asked you kindly. Seems strange that his offering you to go shop with him to go try on and maybe buy accessories. But oh well.  You agreed with him and both of you entered the shop.

" Now, what kind of accessories would you like? " He asked.

" Well..hmm..- "

" MAMMON!! " You heard someone shout Mammon's name from afar inside the store.

( Part 4 will be coming up soon! ❤️ )