" A friend's hangout "

Y/N's POV:

1/2

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

As Mammon grab my hand, we rush back to the House of Lamentation. As we arrived there, Lucifer was already waiting.. Don't know why but Lucifer just gives me the chills whenever he waits at the door for me and Mammon to arrive, it's like the both of us are in trouble.

" Y/N, you're late. Where have you been? "

Yep..definitely in trouble.

Honestly i can't think of an excuse that can trick Lucifer, i mean. Me going out without permission from him as an excuse would do no such good. But there is one way i can tell him..

Actually. I might aswell regret this.

" Actually! I was hanging out with Mammon outside, sorry for not telling you sooner..i wanted to become more close to Mammon to become best buds someday! " I said as i go close to Mammon, making it seem we were like best buddies.

" Wait..wha?!- " as Mammon was about to talk, i gestured him to stop on what he's gonna say since i don't want him to go out barking the truth on why i'm outside to Lucifer, i mean. All i said to Mammon is go and collect grimm around the streets (which i wouldn't even do) to him. But, as i said earlier Lucifer might not aswell fall for that. Surprisingly, Mammon stop. Well i guess he can't be an as*hole sometimes!

" Is that true Mammon? Were you and Y/N hanging out? " Lucifer asked. I just stared at Mammon on what he's gonna say.. No i'm not threatning him to say yes. Well actually kind of..

" Y-Yep! Totally.. " Mammon said as he nodded awkwardly. He looked at me back with a dead stare, all i did is whisper to him that i'll repay him later. Actually i don't even think that's necessary to repay him for gesturing him to do a white little lie for me.. But he is the Avatar / Lord of Greed. I look at my bag of grimm and see about 1,100 grimm inside. I can just give him the 100 that Solomon dude gave me..hopefully that's enough for him.

" I see. Well hurry up, Dinner is Ready. Go now before Beel demolish the whole meal again.. " Lucifer said as he sighs and heads to the dining area.

Later on, me and Mammon follow Lucifer to the dining area, as we follow him. Mammon continues to look at me.

" ...What? " I asked as i look back at him.

" What was that for? " Mammon said, he didn't even bother looking at me again as he talked and continue walking with me.

" Well duh.. Do you seriously think Lucifer would spare me if i said i went outside to go grimm collecting on the streets? That's a dumb reason if you ask me. " I said as i put my hands inside the pocket of my pants sighing.

" Oh..so you lied to me?! " Mammon barked.

" No of course not! I said that it's a dumb reason to say to Lucifer. Not that it was a lie i told you. " I said. Well i mean, it was a lie but that's just to myself to keep.