" Mammon tries to win you over. "

Part 17

2/2

" Can you give me some advice on how to impress someone? "

Asmodeus wasn't expecting Mammon to say that so it left him in shock.

Later on, it slowly leads to Asmodeus laughing.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Asmodeus lets out a laugh that made Mammon feel humiliate at himself, Mammon growled and shouted back at him (Asmo).

" AY! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID? " Mammon said.

Asmodeus lets out a tear after laughing, he sats down with his leg on top of the other. Putting his hands together having a mischievous look on his face.

" What's the big deal? - Nothing really, it's just funny because i never expected YOU to be asking me some advice on how to IMPRESS SOMEONE. " Asmo pointed out. " Well that's what i would say if i didn't knew who you like. "

" You like Y/N, don't you? "

Mammon got flustered all of a sudden, he looks away and crosses his arm just like a Tsundere he is.

" How would you know that? " Mammon replied. Asmodeus just sighed and stood up, looking down at Mammon who was sitting down on a chair.

" You kept hanging out with Y/N, i even saw you spying on them while they were with Belphegor. " Asmodeus said.

" YOU WERE THERE?! " Mammon shouted. He lays his back down and put his hand on his eyes to cover it, leaving out a heavy sigh right after. " Was i that too obvious? "

" You know, i would be even more shock if Y/N would ever go on a date with you. Or any demon to be honest. " Asmodeus replied, while putting the finishing touches on his face with the makeup he's using right now. " I'd say i'll be the perfect demon for them, i mean.. My looks, my personality, everything about me is JUST PERFECT! " Asmodeus said with a confident and proud look on his face, he almost got that same vibe as Lucifer which gave Mammon the creeps.

" Well i'm positively sure that Y/N would NEVER go on a date with you. "Mammon replied, Asmodeus took it the wrong way and thinking that Mammon is trying to start an arguement with him.

" Ah.. I thought you were referring to yourself on that one - Also, what made you said that hm? " Asmodeus replied.

" Well, the first time you and Y/N met at Majolish. You were already hitting on them. Even at the House of Lamentation where you kept saying that you want to be in the same position me and Y/N were in inside their bedroom at that time because i slipped and fell. "

Asmodeus turned quiet, remembering all of that at once. He just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything after.

" Fine fine, i guess you do have a point. " Asmodeus whimpered. " Ok let's just stop this, you've already said enough. Now sit back down because we're wasting daylight here. " Asmodeus said while looking at the time.

" Alright, tell me everything you know about impressing someone then!! "

.

.

.

( While Asmodeus spends unbearable time with Mammon, giving him advice on how to make a good first impression towards someone. Y/N on the other hand is spending their time baking sweets and treats with Luke, bringing Beelzebub with you. )